Alliance

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading💟

-------------------------------------------------

As they settled themselves on the couch, Tej came and sat down nervously with, he faked a smile at Shivaay and Anika, Anika found it awkward but brushed it away and smiled widely at him.

"So you guys are back. Anyways I have something important to share with you all." Jhanvi chided excitedly, Tej was staring at her with no emotion while the servant serves all of them chilled water.

"What is it mom?" Anika asked seeing her mother all excited.

"In your language Anika. I have a khidkhitod news for you." She chimed happily, Anika smiled widely eagerly waiting for news.

"Mom I have all my ears on you, Continue." Anika said gulping down the glass of water.

"Anika, I have fixed your Alliance." Jhanvi revealed, Everyone except Tej choked out the water they were drinking while Shivaay was coughing badly looking at Tej, who looked everywhere but them.

"Anika I fixed your Alliance with leela aunty's son, Ronit Sharma." Jhanvi added, Anika looked at her mother and then her father.

Shivaay was looking at Tej wide eyed, Tej gulped and pulled up a puppy face, Anika looked at Shivaay and then at Om.

"Mom, Actually. I.. " Anika shuttered, Haider and mallika who just entered.

"Hi guys." Haider wished grabbing everyone's attention, Jhanvi smiled and made him sit on the couch.

"You know what Haider? I fixed Anika's Alliance with Ronit Sharma" Jhanvi said, "What the Hell" Haider and Mallika exclaimed in Union,

"What happened why are you all so shocked at this. You all should be happy right?" Jhanvi said as a matter of fact.

"Jhanu, actually. Anika" Haider was interrupted by Anika, "Mom I'm not agreeing for this alliance because I love Shivaay. Actually Shivaay to loves me, I mean we both are in love." Anika spit it out in a go closing her eyes.

She opened her eyes hearing her mother's laughter, Everyone sitting there where confused at her reaction while Tej buried his face in his palms.

"Mom, why are you laughing?" Anika cried out, hell confused with her reaction.

"I know that you and Shivaay are in relationship, Tej told me about this last night." Jhanvi revealed, "Huh?!" Anika said, Jhanvi narrowed her eyes at her and held both Shivaay and Anika's ears.

"What did you both think that you will hide this from me." she rebuked twisting their ears, "Ouch! Mom, Please sorry.Just listen to us." Shivaay cried out, others sitting their burst out into fits of laughter.

"You all stop laughing, you all know about them but still didn't tell me right." Jhanvi reprimanded glaring at them, all of them immediately pulled up a puppy face pouting at her, Anika threw a cushion at Om.

"Don't pout!! You Piggie Omie." she howled on him as jhanvi was still twisting her ears, Om scrunched his nose and glared at her.

Shivaay smiled and looked at jhanvi,  "Please mom. I will explain and I owe you an explanation." shivaay pestered, Jhanvi left them and sat on the couch.

"Now explain both of you." she demanded and explanation, Shivaay smiled.

"Actually I and Anika wanted to surprise you and dad but she doesnt know that dad knows everything from beginning  itself. I'm sorry but we planned to reveal it tomorrow to you." Shivaay explained.

"Now atleast forgive us mom.. And dad you, you didn't even tell me that you everything.;Huh??" Anika retaliated, Tej looked horrified at her and joined his hands.

"Oh god! No,  Now I don't have enough stamina, I already faced a Jhansi ki Rani now I don't want to face the second one please leave me. " Tej whined, others chuckled at him.

"And you know what?!  You should be thank ful to me. Your mother came to me telling that she has chosen a boy for you, I tried to convince her but No both mother and daughter are same. Why will they listen to others and then I revealed everything. She was so furious that she started scolding me for hiding such important thing and then she planned all this to spit out this secret from both of you." Tej narrated glaring at Jhanvi.

Jhanvi smiled and hugged both Shivaay and Anika, "I'm very happy for both of you." She exclaimed kissing their foreheads, Tej frowned.

"Hey this not fair. If your angry you will show it on me but if your happy you will shower it on everyone except me." Tej complained like a small boy, Anika chuckled and pulled tej into a hug.

"Should I specially call you guys too. Come." Anika said to others, all of them smiled and shared a hug.

"Ok ok now listen then. Shivaay and Anika what are your plans about marriage?" Jhanvi asked in a serious tone, Anika looked at shivaay who gave an assuring smile to her.

"Mom, It totally depends on you and dad." She said smiling at her, Jhanvi smiled and kissed thief forehead.

"Then get ready both of you. I and Tej asked the pandit about this and he told that there is a good muhurath after seven days. If not this date then both of you need to wait till two months." Jhanvi revealed.

"Ok then mom finalize the date after seven days." Shivaay said eyeing at Anika, Anika blushed and nodded in a yes, "Oh god! Shaadi in seven days enjoy man." Haider teased nudging shivaay, Shivaay smiled and winked at Anika who was blushing furiously.

"Ohho mera Bhai dulha banega, Meri Bhabhi dulhan banegi. Shivika ki shaadi hogi. Shivika. Shivika." Rudra sang excitedly.

Shivaay pulled Anika aside while everyone were busy in chatting, Caging her between the wall and himself.

"So get ready to become Mrs.Anika shivaay singh Oberoi." he said tucking her hair behind her ear, she smiled and wrapped her hands around his neck.

"But what's the use because I'm already yours?" she claimed looking into his chromatic eyes.

He smiled and kissed her cheek "Awe!" he exclaimed, she chuckled and nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"I love you shivaay." she whispered, "I love you too my love." was his instant reply, she smiled and moved back facing him.

"So... " he asked playing with her soft silky hair locks, she smiled and grabbed his collar pulling him closer, his eyes widened at her act.

"Anika" he whispered, she smiled, "What is there more to talk. Bye." she said simply and tried to move away.

He tightened his grip around her and pinched her waist, she gasped.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Come let's go together." he said pecking he lips, she smiled and looked at him leaning closer to him, thinking she is gonna kiss him, he smiled and was waiting, she kissed him on his cheeks smiling widely at him, he groaned in frustration and yanked her closer gazing at her lips.

They heard someone clearing their throat and turned to see Tej standing there with a mischievous grin, they immediately jumped apart from eachother.

"Wait for seven days at least." Tej teased, Anika blushed and ran into her room while shivaay walked away all embarrassed.

-------------------------------------------------