Marks

Hi guys here goes the next chappy....

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-------------------------------------------------

As the sun rays peeped into Shivika room, directly hitting on Shivaay's face it disturbed his sleep, frowning Shivaay opened his eyes blinking them a little. A smile appeared on his lips when he looked at his lady love sleeping peacefully in his embrace.

"Last night was a wonderful and unforgettable night, we took a step ahead in our relationship.. I will never ever forget our last night our first time surrendering ourselves to eachother,now we have become one in each and every way and no backing off from now. Today, this morning, my heart flutters when I'm watching you sleeping in my embrace after our last night, I hope every morning be like this, I wish I could be a part of you so that the fear of loosing you would never come in my mind" He poured out his feelings stroking her hair softly, Kissing her forehead he tighten his grip around her waist and rested his hand on her hand which was placed on his bare chest.

Anika cuddled closer to him snuggling into the comforter, he smiled and caressed her face, inching closer to her he pressed his lips on hers kissing her, feeling no response from Anika's side he deepened the kiss, moving her lips Anika started reciprocating the kiss.

Opening her eyes she looked at him who was kissing her passionately "Shivaay" she uttered against his lips, smiling he pulled away from her "Good morning love" he wished dropping a kiss on hr forehead, she smiled at him "Good morning" she replied.

Nuzzling into the crook of his neck she hugged him tightly, he smiled and caressed her hair "Aww are you still not over with yesterday's night" he asked her teasingly, Anika giggled looking at him "I guess same goes with you too" She said as he creeped his hand to her bare waist from the shirt, grinning he pinched her waist.

"What to do, My wife is so irresistible that I can't even control myself" he replied grinning at her, she giggled and kissed his cheek "Ah haan then what can I do.. My Hubby is so hot that I drool over him everytime and I too can't control myself" she revealed running her hands on his bare chest, he smiled widely pressed his lips on her neck "Finally you accepted that I'm hot" he claimed sucking the skin on her neck, Anika let out a laugh.

"Not always OK.. Sometimes you are really cute" She retaliated poking his chest, he smiled and looked into her eyes "Whatever I am.. I am yours" He stated making her smile go wider, she wrapped her hands around his neck hugging him tightly, he smiled and reciprocated the hug "Waise you are looking hot in my Shirt too... And yesterday night I was busy controlling my damn hormones so that I won't hurt you as you were still in pain" he revealed, she smiled and stood up on the bed.

"Aww controlling your hormones... Anyways now I need to take a shower.. I even need to check on the servants as Maria aunty in not there" Anika informed jumping onto her feet and hopped away to the washroom, he smiled at her rubbing the back of his neck "I love you Anika" he screamed, smiling Anika peeped out of the washroom "I love you too Billuji" she replied.

Grabbing his phone from the night stand Shivaay walked down stairs only in his sweat pants to water the plants. When he was watering the plants, Rudra's Video call caught his attention, smiling at his baby brother he attended the call "Hi bhaiya, How are you?" Rudra asked instantly, Shivaay smiled at him "I'm fine Rudy.. Where are Om and Gauri" Shivaay asked not finding them on his screen.

Rudra sighed rolling his eyes "What to do bhaiya.. O has become a paraya dyan.. Always only with Gauri bhabhi" Rudra complained, Shivaay chuckled as Om chucked a pillow at Rudra walking in, Rudra pulled up a puppy face. "Hi Shivaay, where is Anika" Om asked, "Hi Om, Anika is taking a Shower" shivaay replied.

Noticing Rudra's mischievous grin shivaay raised his eyebrow "What?" he asked, Rudra chuckled and whispered something in Om's ear, Om giggled giving a HiFi to Rudra, shivaay frowned at this "Tell me guys" Shivaay whined, Rudra smiled "Bhaiya I guess... You people enjoyed your First night" Rudra asked shocking Shivaay.

"Huh? How do you know.. I mean why did you think so.. " Shivaay shuttered, Rudra chuckled and pointed towards his bare chest which was with love bites, Shivaay turned away blushing "Ahah bhaiya.. Finally haan" Rudra teased, Shivaay composed himself and glared at Rudra "Shut up rudra" he roared, Rudra giggled giving a ear to ear smile to Om.

To make the situation even more worse Anika who walked downstairs back hugged Shivaay kissing his cheek "What are you doing here Mr. Handsome" She asked, Shivaay looked at the screen where Omru where grinning at them "Anika.. " Shivaay shuttered, "Bhabhi bhaiya is talking with us" Rudra replied in an audible tone.

"Damn" Anika muttered as her eyes widen, she peeped over Shivaay's shoulder to the face the screen "Oh Hi Om, Hi Rudy" She greeted them smiling awkwardly, Shivaay looked at her, "Ohho Bhabhi Mr. Handsome haan.. What happened in one night that your calling bhaiya as Mr. Handsome" Rudra asked wiggling his eyebrows, Anika's eyes popped out of her sockets, "Yeah.. What did Shivaay do.. Haan, tell us we also want to know" Om added pulling Shivika's leg.

"OK bye... Rudra I have an important conference call to attend.. I will call you later" Shivaay said trying to hang up the call, "Bhaiya atleast answer us" Rudra asked, Shivaay glared at him "Shut up Rudra bye" saying so Shivaay disconnected the call, he looked at Anika who was hell embarrassed.

Looking at each other awkwardly both broke out in to laughter "Oh god... How did they get to know?" Anika asked between her laughter, "All thanks to you Babes" Shivaay replied pointing towards the marks on his chest, Anika blushed looking away, he smiled and pulled her into his embrace.

"Aww my blushing Queen but yesterday night toh you were a feisty wild cat.. Where is my junglee Billi" He teased kissing her blushing cheeks making them go into deeper shades of scarlet, wrapping his hands around his neck she hugged him tightly kissing his neck.

------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part..  Vote and comment on it