Irresistible

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
So I'm gonna fulfill my first promise of a Hot chapter and here it goes..

Highly Mature content Ahead ❕❕
-------------------------------------------------

Next day morning, Anika settled herself on the bed with a frown, Walking out of the washroom all freshened only with his sweatpants on Shivaay noticed her who was lost in her own thoughts "What happened to My chripy cute Junglee Billi" He thought walking towards her.

Settling beside her on the bed Shivaay patted her shoulder "Anika" Shivaay called out softly, humming in response Anika looked away making him sigh. "Anika look here, tell me what's bothering you"He asked surprising her "How do you know something is bothering me" Anika asked in astonishment.

Smiling at her Shivaay pulled her into his embrace "cause I can read you, You are like an open book for me.. I know you more than yourself" He answered pressing his lips on her hairline, Anika smiled at him running her hands on his bare chest. "So tell me what's bothering you" Shivaay asked cupping her face, Pouting at him Anika rested her head on his chest "Billuji, I'm sad because we are gonna leave Paris in two more days and I will really miss Maris aunty and Paris" She revealed burying her face into his chest.

Shivaay smiled caressing her hair "Yeah Anika I'll miss Maria aunty a lot, She has become a family member for us" Shivaay added intertwining his fingers with her, Anika nodded in agreement frowning, Shivaay smiled pinching her nose "But I have a good news" Shivaay claimed, raising her eyebrows Anika gazed at him.

Shivaay nodded in negative shrugging his shoulders, Smiling at his antics Anika kissed his Forehead, he giggled nodding in a No again, sighing she kissed his cheek making him nod in a no again, Smirking at him Anika leaned closer tracing her fingers on his bare chest, he smiled cupping the back of her neck as she sat on his lap straddling him.

Cupping his face, Anika leaned closer blowing her warm breathe on his eyes and lips, grabbing her waist he yanked her closer to him "The good news I was talking about is that Now I'm the owner of this villa" He revealed making Anika confuse, chuckling at her he pecked her lips "And we can come here when ever we want even with our family and Maria aunty will be taking care of this Villa" He added.

Anika smiled widely kissing his cheek "I love you man.." She squealed placing wet kisses on his face, he smiled holding her closer to him "Anyways thank you for spilling the beans" She sighed jumping onto feet walking away, Swiftly he picked up her in his arms.

Shivaay walked over laying Anika on their bed. Anika stare at the man standing before her as he undress himself. He smirk seeing her staring at her "Not so soon baby.. I'm gonna make you mine again" he claimed, love flickered through her hazel orbs. Leaving himself in just boxers Shivaay hovered her kissing her on her nose tip before moving down trailing kisses on her jaw line to her throat. His hold tightened on her waist as he felt her tiny hand move between them and run against his chest, he smooched her lower lips, occasionally biting her lips. It was demanding and rough yet passionate, Shivaay broke the kiss leaving her breathless.

She gripped into his hairs as he moved his hand to remove her dress leaving her only in her lacy blue inner wear. Running her fingers through his hairs, she fisted them into her small hands as Shivaay bite her skin giving her a hickey, making her moan louder. Shivaay unclasped her bra, taking her peak in his mouth. His other hand caress the curves of her chest. then he moved downward, removing the last piece of clothing from her body.

Anika arched backward as his tongue work on her most sensitive part, making insides of her stomach clench as chill sensation ran through her body. Getting rid of his boxers, he settled himself between her legs and in a one sleek moment he entered her and immediately started thrusting deep inside her, setting up his pace.

Anika gripped his shoulder for support, her eyes bore into his. Shivaay gazed at her, she look so innocent yet so tempting, in her birth suit, her waist length silk like hair scattered on his pillow.

It all gave tingle seeing her so close to him in such intimate way, and happy that he is and will be the only man who had seen her like this. They reached their earth shattering climax, Shivaay rested his body on hers with his arms around her.

"Let's take a quick nap now" He whispered in her, pulling the blanket over their naked bodies he watched her as she dozed off because of tiredness. Making her comfortable in her sleep, he sat on bed taking support of bedpost. His one hand was caressing her hair lovingly.

"What happened?" Anika asked him out of confusion when she opened her eyes after a long sleep and Shivaay was gazing at her with such great intensity that made her soul shudder under his gaze, He shook his head and tucked the strand of her hair behind her ear that was falling over her innocent face. Anika closed her eyes feeling his thumb brush against her lower lips, shiver ran down her spine. Her un-even breathing caught his attention, he felt happy seeing the effect he had on her. She let out a gasp as he lifted her up in his arms. Anika understood his intentions when he took her inside the washroom and closed the door behind him. Anika looked at herself as she was in her tee and shorts "When did I wear this" Anika spoke out.

Shivaay pinned her to the wall, Anika look into his blue eyes, they were darker in shade "Because I did it baby" he replied, With one hand Shivaay started the shower, soon cold water drenched them from head to toe. Her white t-shirt was sticking to her body like her second skin, giving him clear view of her perfect body curves. If she was looking irresistibly tempting, he was looking no less than her, his well toned bare chest was sight to see. He let out a groan feeling her tiny finger tracing the perfect abs of his with sexy yet cute smirk playing on her lips, ready to take away his breath. Without waiting for a second Shivaay put his lips on her, kissing her aggressively.

He smooched her lower lip seeking for her permission which she didnt granted. Anika wrapped her arms around his torso and brought him close to her. Shivaay's hand pressed her bossoms, caressing them. She let out a gasp when he pinched her erect nipple, taking it as a chance he entered his tongue inside her mouth, playing with her tongue. He held her creamy petite waist and lifted her thigh with his other hand and wrapped her leg around his waist, caressing her curves.

Breaking the kiss he attacked her neck, kissing her feverishly, he removed her t-shirt & shorts, leaving her completely naked in his arms. His arousal was touching her core, giving her goosebumps. He growled voraciously, as he let his teeth bite the hollow of her neck, soothing out the reddened mark the next minute, with his blazing tongue. He could feel her tiny plams traveling down toward his waistline then opening the button of his jeans, soon he got rid of his jean by pushing it away into heap on floor.

She moaned his name with absolute pleasure as she felt his warm mouth take her hardened peak, as his one hand kneaded the softness of the other. Powerless was what she felt when he touched her every time.

"You are really irresistible, even in your sleep you drive me insane" He revealed as her nails scratched his back without showing any mercy. he rubbed his arousal against, making his wild intentions clear to her. She bite her lower lip making him groan. She adjusted herself clutching his shoulder blades with her hands while she hissed out with bliss as he moved in his entire length inside, filling her completely.

"You are only mine" He growled in her ear showing his possessiveness over her. he lifted her completely off the ground and pushed her against the wall, he thrust harder, making insides of her clench. He captured her lips in his once again, tasting the sweetness of her mouth. Their bodies merged together as one at that moment, and it felt blissful. Both of their hearts felt like they would explode in unison with their bodies. After this hot shower,Shivaay kissed Anika's forehead dropping her on to her feet "You go and get ready, I'll come after I take a shower" He said, She smiled kissing his neck "I am always yours" She assured as Shivaay draped a towel around her covering her body till mid thigh and walked out of the washroom while Shivaay was still inside the shower.

Walking toward the bed she notice a dress placed on bed and a note along with the dress, picking it up she read the note.

"Anika get dolled up in this dress, This will look perfect on you and will enjoy my company tonight

From your Shivaay / Billuji"

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this part.. Vote and comment on it