Haldi..

Hi guys as promised here goes the next chappy..

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-------------------------------------------------

It's Haldi, Both the mansions are beautifully decorated with Yellow flowers and curtains as the theme is also yellow colour, the dress code is white for everyone.

In Oberoi mansion, Shivaay got ready on a white kurta pajama looking all handsome, he walked towards the hall to see Tejvi, Haider and Mallika present, his eyes started searching for Anika "Oh poor Shivaay, Anika will not be present in today's Haldi.. I mean Anika will not come to Oberoi mansion because Anika's haldi will be done in her maternal house" Haider replied for Shivaay's unasked question. Shivaay glared at him "Why would I search for Anika, I know that Anika will not come" Shivaay lied, Tejvi chuckled and nodded.

Gauri bought the Haldi and placed it on the table opposite to shivaay "Now harharayke... Apply Haldi to bade bhaiya as we need to send this to Anika bhoujayi also, phir Anika bhoujayi ko Bade bhaiya ke naam ki haldi lagegi" Gauri spoke out, "Jhanvi maaji you apply first" Gauri said handing over the bowl to jhanvi, Jhanvi smiled and gently applied the Haldi on Shivaay's cheeks and hands.

Tej came forward and applied haldi on shivaay's cheeks hugging him "God bless you shivaay" He blessed him, shivaay smiled and nodded, Then Haider came forward applying Haldi to Shivaay "Excited for tomorrow??" Haider asked in a teasing tone, wiggling his eyebrow, Shivaay chuckled and nodded in agreement "Obviously.. Who will not be excited on their wedding" he answered boldly, Haider smiled.

Mallika came forward and applied Haldi on his cheeks "Aww your looking so cute" she complimented, Shivaay frowned at her "I am not cute but.. I'm ho.. " he trailed off so he realized what was he speaking and to whom "Yeah.. Thank you.. I'm cute" shivaay agreed, omru giggled "Aww shivaay your looking cute" Om mimicked Mallika, Shivaay passed a deadly glare "Shut up" He said gritting his teeth.

Om walked to Shivaay to apply Haldi, he rubbed his hands together smiling sheepishly, Shivaay smiled and nodded in disbelief, Om gently applied the haldi on Shivaay's cheeks and giggled applying it on his nose, Shivaay smiled  "Gauri now you come" Shivaay said. 

Gauri smiled widely and applied haldi on shivaay's cheeks "Your looking very handsome bhaiya" Gauri complimented, Shivaay smiled and pulled her cheeks "Aw thank you Gauri.. And thank you for yesterday" Shivaay thanked her, Gauri looked confused at him "That you sent Anika to the poolside" Shivaay cleared, Gauri giggled.

"Bhaiya My chance now" Rudra said pouncing on to shivaay, Shivaay let out a laugh and nodded, Rudra took some haldi in his hands and rubbed it all over his plans, Shivaay looked horrified at him, Rudra giggled and nodded in no applying it only on his cheeks "Don't worry bhaiya, I won't spoil your face after all you should meet bhabhi now and it's necessary for you to look Hot" Rudra wishpered in his ears stressing the word Hot.

Shivaay gave a confusing look to him, He giggled "I know that your not allowed to meet bhabhi but I and Gauri bhabhi will help you in this" Rudra revealed, Shivaay smiled widely and hugged him "Thank you Rudy" He wishpered in his ears, Rudra frowned at him "Thank u?? Aap ne mujhe paraya kardiya" Rudra cribbed, shivaay smiled and smacked his head "Ok ok no thank yous" he said holding his ears, Rudra giggled and hugged him tightly, "Obros moment without me" Om cried out, Shivaay smiled and pulled him in a hug.

"Soumya won't you apply Haldi to your bade bhaiya" He asked frowning at her, Soumya smiled nodding in a no "Why won't apply Haldi to my bade bhaiya" saying so Soumya applied Haldi on Shivaay's cheek, Shivaay smiled widely at her.