His birthday gift (b)

Tada!l

Happy reading!
❤❤❤
*******

"Why didn't you inform me before?" Shivaay asked holding her hand, walking out of the doctor's cabin.

"I didn't even know, Yesterday I felt a bit suspicious so I consulted the doctor and took the required tests and I wanted both of us to know it together either positive or negative." She revealed and he smiled, kissing her forehead.

"Ouch! walk slowly babe. Now we have a small princess in your tummy." He uttered, wrapping his a hand around and made her sit in the car.

"I'm still a month pregnant, Shivaay." Anika reminded, mockingly, rolling her eyes at his new shade, Over protective father.

Giggling at her, He started driving the car. He held her hand and placed a kiss on her knuckles.

"Thank you for such a beautiful gift, Anika. I'm so happy today as if I have conquered the whole world." He chided and she smiled kissing his cheek.

"I'm so excited to share this news with everyone." Anika squealed in happiness and he smiled thinking about his cute little princess, just like her mother.

As the Car halted at oberoi mansion, Anika blushed at the thought of disclosing the news to everyone.

"Aww, My baby is blushing." He teased, kissing her cheek and she turned into the darker shade of hue, hiding her face in his chest.

"My junglee Billi wasn't so shy while doing the process." He teased, shamelessly and she smacked his shoulder.

Entering the oberoi mansion, Anika hid herself behind Shivaay and he giggled, pulling her by his side.

"Om, we have a news for all of you." Shivaay uttered, walking to Om who was talking with Gauri and Bhavya.

"Yeah, Shivaay. Go on." Om said, gazing at Shivaay.

"We are expecting." Shivaay revealed and they smiled wider.

"Is it?" Om asked, looking at Anika and she blushed hard, nodding in agreement.

"Oh, Bhabhi I'm so happy, I'm gonna get another little munchkin. Awwie." Rudra squealed, kissing her cheek.

"Ahem.. Ahem.. I was also involved." Shivaay reminded, sarcastically and Rudra grinned hugging him.

"Congratulations, Bhaiya." He uttered, pouncing on to him.

"Aww! Bhoujayi, We are gonna be Moms soon." Gauri chirped, side hugging her and Anika smiled.

"Hey, baby. We are your chachus, He is long haired chachu and I'm your Rudy chachu. We are waiting for you, baby. Come soon! I love you." Rudra expressed kissing Anika's tummy.

Om smiled hugging both of them and placed a kiss on Anika's forehead.

"Congratulations and Thank you." Om whispered, cupping her cheeks and Anika smiled hugging him.