Airplane

Hi guys here goes the next chappy...

Happy reading 💟💟💟💟💟💟
-------------------------------------------------

"Bhaiya is everything packed or is there something left" Rudra asked looking at the luggage, Shivaay checked again "Everything is done Rudra.. Now I'm only waiting for your Bhabhi" Shivaay replied looking into his phone, Rudra nodded and settled himself on the couch waiting for his dearest Bhabhi to arrive.

"Bade bhaiya.." Gauri chirped giving Shivaay a beary hug "Enjoy Haan" Gauri teased winking at him, Shivaay smiled and patted her head "Sure" he replied playfully, "Anika.. Where are you?" Om called out waiting for her, "I'm here" Anika replied waving her hand at him walking down the stairs. Shivaay smiled at the beauty in front of him.

"Aww Bhabhi

"Aww Bhabhi.. I'm gonna miss you" Rudra cried out side hugging anika, Anika pouted and ruffled his hair "I'm gonna miss you to Rudy" she replied, "Right just miss your Bhabhi, Not me" Shivaay sulked looking away, "Two weeks bhaiya.. Two weeks, I'm not gonna see my bhabhi, chit chat with her and play with her" Rudra complained pulling up a puppy face, Anika giggled looking at Shivaay who huffed.

"OK don't worry.. I'm will miss you to Bhaiya" Rudra cribbed kissing shivaay's cheek, Shivaay smiled and smacked his head "Dramebaaz" he muttered, Om side hugged Anika "Enjoy.. Miss you both" Om said, Anika smiled "Aww miss you too Om" She replied pulling his cheeks much to his annoyance.

"OK now, Shall we go" Shivaay asked glancing at his wrist watch, "No bade bhaiya" Gauri interrupted, Shivaay raised an eyebrow at her for explanation, "Because.. We will drop you" Gauri revealed, Shivaay smiled and nodded in agreement. Everyone settled themselves in the car and drove to the Airport.

"Good Evening passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Paris. Passengers, now please begin boarding at this time and please have your boarding pass and Identification card.. Thank you" They heard the announcement, Shivika smiled and gave a tight hug to everyone "OK guys.. Bye now" Shivika's bid bye, Rudra hugged Shivaay tightly "Bhaiya.. Don't forget about the protection" Rudra teased making Anika's face go red, Shivaay smacked him and hugged him back.

"Bye guys" The clan bid bye to Shivika, They boarded the flight and settled themselves in the first class, Anika was sitting near the window while Shivaay was sitting beside her "How do you even mange to look hot and cute in any outfit" he asked checking her out, she blushed "That's Anika" Anika praised herself making Shivaay roll his eyes.

She giggled and held his hand "You know what Billuji, I'm really excited to go to Paris" She exclaimed excitedly, He grinned "At last you agreed" he commented, She giggled and nodded childishly "Tell me what is your Dream Destination" she asked looking at him, he smiled and pulled her closer "I will tell you later, tell me about yours" he asked stroking his thumb on her bare shoulder.

Shivaay held her hand pulling her closer as the flight was about to take off, she smiled and rested her head on his shoulder gripping his arm tightly, He kissed her forehead "I remember, you are scared when the flight takes off" he remembers ends, she smiled and nods in agreement.

"OK.. So My dream destination is Paris, the City of Love" she revealed looking into his eyes, he was surprised at her sudden revelation, "Oh that is why Om booked the tickets to Paris" he exclaimed as he realized, Anika smiled nodded in a yes.

"I always wished to Visit Paris with My Love of my life and go to the place which is a secret for now and share a kiss with him there" she revealed dreamily, Shivaay grinned mischievously and tucked her unruly hair looks behind her ear "Kiss haan.. Cheapdi" he teased, she turned beetroot red and hid her face in his chest.

"Waise, tell me At which place are you gonna share that Kiss with me" he asked in a teasing tone, her cheeks flushed red, "It's a secret for now" she whispered turning away towards the window, he smiled and pulled her back, burying her face in his chest "OK don't tell me now, I will wait for it" he whispered  kissing her ear slightly. Anika smiled and kissed his jaw line, He smiled and tighten his grip around her holding her to him.

After a while, the Air hostess interrupted them "Excuse me sir, What should I serve you for dinner " Air hostess asked forwarding the tray, "One Italian and one continental food" Shivaay answered, Anika looked surprised at him "How do you know, I would like to eat Italian food" she asked whispering, he smiled and grinned at her "I'm your Husband" he replied making her giggle.

As they had their Dinner, Anika turned towards Shivaay resting her head on his shoulder, she plugged one earphone into her ear while plugged another one into his ear, he smiled and kissed her forehead pulling the duvet on to her "Good night love" he wished patting her head, she giggled and wished him back kissing his cheek.

-------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it guys.. Vote and comment on it