Love Angel

Hi guys here goes the next chappy...

Happy reading 😍😍😍😍😍😍
-------------------------------------------------

"So how ever girls are having fun, why can't we have fun guys.. we will enjoy in my room guys" Haider suggested, Rudra and Om smiled widely.

"That's a good idea man." Om exclaimed and punched slightly in Haider's stomach, Omru and Haider giggled and looked towards Shivaay who was busy staring at something in his phone smiling at it, Rudra face palmed himself.

"Oh my God! Is this My Shivaay bhaiya only? Oh god he is behaving like a love sick teenager" Rudra whispered snidely to Haider, Haider nodded in disbelief.

"Now if your done with your phone, come let's go to our room." Haider claimed snatching away shivaay's phone, He looked at Anika's picture and smiled walking away to his room followed by Shivomru.

"What the hell Haider?! give me my phone back. " Shivaay scowled on Haider, Rudra chuckled at his brother's State.

"I'll give it you afterwards. Now, plz spend some time with us." Haider pestered, Shivaay sighed and nodded.

On the other side,

"So girls let's have fun." Gauri exclaimed entering into the cinema hall, Anika and mallika giggled.

"Oho! Gauri your so excited." Mallika commented, Gauri chuckled and nodded.

"Hmm! so, let's go and Enjoy." Anika chided and settled themselves in their respective seats.

Meanwhile, The boys sat down turning on the TV,

"So what do youwant to watch?" Haider asked them, "Obviously F TV bhaiya." rudra replied immediately to receive a smack from both the brothers.

"Shut up Rudra!" Shivom roared in union, Rudra made a puppy face to which Haider giggled.

"Ok guys lets watch Match." Om suggested, haider nodded and switched the channel to a sports channel, Rudra arranged some popcorns and coke cans for them.

"So all set!" Rudra exclaimed and settled himself. The boys got themselves busy in watching the Match while the girls were busy in the movie theatre.

After 3 hours, Anirika walked out of the cinema hall, "Wow kya acting kiya tha Hrithik roshan. " Anika chided, Mallika smiled at her excitement.

"You are really different Anika. Why do you like Hrithik Roshan?" Mallika asked innocently knowing the answer.

"I'm a die hard fan of him because I love his eyes, Kanji Ankhein Wow they are so beautiful mesmerizing." Anika spoke her heart out dreamily, Mallika smiled at her answer.

"So yoy only like. Oops, sorry love people who have that kanji Ankhein." Mallika commented to which Anika nodded unconsciously.

"No no nothing like that. I mean, People with those eyes really look good" she fumbled trying to cover up, Mallika giggled.

"It's ok Anika come let's go. I'll drive" Mallika got her embarrassment down.

On the other side, "Woho! See I told you that India will win." Shivaay cried out in happiness and Hi-fied Haider while omru face palmed themselves.