Happy Birthday.

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

-------------------------------------------------

"Anika meet me in the beach. I'm waiting for you here, quick. " Shivaay informed her on the phone.

"But why? Ok fine I'll come. Bye." she hanged the call and hopped into the washroom to take hot shower.

On the other side, "Hmm finally I informed her. Let me check if the arrangements are done and I want this birthday of hers to be the most memorable and unforgettable one." Shivaay thought and smiled, He walked over to look the arrangements.

"Phew finally. Everything is perfect." he said and took a final look at the view.

"Now it's time for me to hide. She might be here any time." he smirked and hid behind the tree. He glanced at his wrist watch.

"Where is she? It's already 11:45." he thought and looked up, there his angel came into the view, he smiled.

"She looks beautiful in whatever she wears. She is an angel. My angel." he mumbled and smiled looking at her.

As she entered the beach, she walked a little forward to find him but she found the most beautiful sight, "Beautiful

As she entered the beach, she walked a little forward to find him but she found the most beautiful sight, "Beautiful." she mumbled taking a full view of the sight.

She looked here and there to find his trace, "Where is he? He asked me to meet him here right but wait did I just bump into some one else arrangements

She looked here and there to find his trace, "Where is he? He asked me to meet him here right but wait did I just bump into some one else arrangements." she thought and mentally cursed herself for popping up in between someone else date.

"Shivaay are you here?" she called out just to clarify once, she could only hear is her voice resounding.

"Shivaay." she called out once again but no trace of him.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday. Happy birthday." she heard someone singing and turned to see Shivaay walking towards her with a chocolate cake in his hands, she smiled widely and glanced at the watch which is now showing 12:00, she walked towards him.