Them.

Tada!

Yesterday I didn't update because of the response(votes). Well, I'm not satisfied with it even today also but I updated it only for the loyal readers.

Happy reading!
❤❤❤
*****

"Princess, do you need to go now?" Tej sulked, kissing Anika's forehead and Jhanvi glared at him.

"Shivaay think about it." Tej asked and Shivaay royally ignored him, tapping furiously on his phone annoying Tej. 

Haider and Mallika giggled while Jhanvi face palmed herself.

"Okay then guys, We will take a leave now. Anika shall we?" Shivaay uttered extending his hand to Anika and Tej glared at him but Shivaay didn't budge, waiting for Anika.

Hell no, He is gonna leave his woman for a second. He can't even breathe without her and here her father was talking about her staying back.

Anika giggled and held Shivaay's hand, side hugging him. Shivaay smiled in victory while Tej frowned, looking away.

"It's okay papa, I'll come here frequently or you can come by too." Anika explained, drawing a slight nod from Tej.

"Mallika and Haider, Come along us." Shivaay suggested to which they agreed.

"Bye dad, Bye Mom." Shivaay chided, gazing at Tej. Tej gave a slight nod, maintaining his poker face. Sighing, Shivaay hugged him tightly.

"Take care dad, I need her beside me, you know right?" He whispered, tapping Tej's back. Tej smiled and hugged him back.

"Take care of yourself and her too." Tej said, brushing shivaay's hair and kissed his forehead. Smiling in content, Anika hugged them.

"You both are the best mans of my life." She stated hugging them tightly and they giggled, wrapping their hands around her.

Pulling away from the hug, Shivaay hugged Jhanvi, bidding them bye and  they drove to Oberoi mansion.

"Hi man, What a surprise?" Om chided, pulling Haider into a hug while Gauri hugged Mallika.

"Well, Girl! Congratulations to you too." Mallika squealed hugging her tightly and gauri blushed.

"So we are gonna get Two little munchkins playing around very soon." Haider commented, dropping a kiss on Gauri's forehead.

"So guys, Just sit and talk. I'll prepare something for you guys specially something healthy for you my love." Shivaay informed, walking into the kitchen ignoring all the whistles and teasings while Anika blushed, gazing towards her feet. 

"Guys, Carry on. I'll be back, just a minute." Anika excused herself heading to the kitchen where her husband was preparing something healthy for her. Note the sarcasm.

Back hugging him, She rested her head on his back while he smiled clutching her hands to his torso.

"What happened?" He asked, facing himself towards her, caressing her cheeks. Sighing, she hugged him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck.