Late

Hi guys here goes the next chappy.

Happy reading 😍

-----------------

It was a beautiful morning in Rathod mansion, Anika was still sleeping peacefully in her room while their was a knock on the main door in the hall, Jhanvi opened the door to find shivaay standing there.

"Hi Aunty! I mean Mom, Good morning I'm here for Anika." he greeted her while she smiled at him and let him enter the house.

"Good Morning Shivaay, Actually Anika is a late riser. So I guess she is still sleeping." she told him while he smiled at her.

" Shivaay sit down here, I'll go and wake her up." she walked towards Anika's room while he sat down.

'Man I told her to be ready by 9:00, but still she didn't wake up. ' he thought and was waiting for her.

Jhanvi patted Anika's cheek "Anika beta wake up." she said, but that's of no use as she snuggled more into the duvet.

"Anika, Shivaay is here. Wake up now, he is waiting for you" she said in a stern voice, Anika sat up with a jerk.

"What Shivaay is here?" she mumbled and glanced at the time, she immediately rushed downstairs in to the hall not caring the fact she is in her tee and shorts.

As she stormed into the hall she saw shivaay sitting on the couch.

"oh shoot!" she panted while Shivaay looked up at her and was surprised to see her in shorts.

"She is really looking cute in shorts." he thought and smiled at her, she looked at him, "Sorry I'm late as well you should wait." she mumbled while he smiled at her. She pulled him up from the couch.

"Come I will show you my room." she smiled at him while he nodded and followed her.

They entered the room and she made him sit on the bed "I know my room is clumsy, that's is why it's my room." she winked at him.

"I'll fresh up and come, You look around." she smiled and went towards her closet, she grabbed a Shirt and Jeans and walked into the washroom closing the door behind.

As she closed the door, he looked around her room to find it big and beautiful, he smiled as he saw her photo on the nightstand, he picked up the photo and caresses her photo.

She is really very beautiful.

' I caressed her photo and smiled. I looked around the room to find it spacious and well ventilated.

I noticed some photo collage on the walls, Her family's and her friends pics were there. I actually liked her room even though it's messy it's cute and perfect for a girl like hers.

Her fragrance is lingering all over here But then I heard a door click open, I turned to see Ms. Gorgeous coming out of the washroom wearing a top and jeans with all wet hair, oh god she is looking breath taking with out makeup,She smiled at me while I reciprocated the smile.

"Your room is really beautiful!"  I said while she chuckled.

"Are u kidding me? You find my messy room beautiful?" she giggled making me smile at her.

"Even though it's messy, it's beautiful." I said while she walked over to the dressing table and brushed her smooth, silky hair making it hard for me to not to touch and caress her hair.

She looked up at me in the mirror "Thank you for ur Khidkhitod compliment." she chuckled,

What is kidki...th.. 

"Anika what is this Khi..th.. Kid?" I stammered as I faced difficulty to pronounce that word.

"Aww! shivaay  it's Khidkhitod and please don't spoil my words." she made puppy eyes making me giggle as well as melt.

"Okay okay  I will not spoil your words ok sorry, but what do you mean by it?" I was curious, she smiled at me.

"Khidkhitod means perfect and lovely."she exclaimed while I nodded my head.

She was looking dead gorgeous with that minimal makeup. I'm in love with this girl now, her actions, language, smile, beauty are making it hard for me now.'

Both of them walked downstairs to the hall. Jhanvi was present there instructing some maids.

"Mom I'm going with Shivaay." she kissed her cheek while Jhanvi smiled at her.

"Anika and Shivaay at least have breakfast." she said while Anika pouted.

"Mom you very well know Shivaay is late office because of me. So please I'll leave to the office but don't worry I'll have something in the canteen." she smiled at her and bid bye to her.

They walked to the car and settled themselves in it. Shivaay was driving while Anika was taking glances at him. "Anika why didn't you have your breakfast, I would wait for you right?" he asked her while she smiled at him.

"You are late because me, I told you right not to worry, I'll have something in the office canteen." she said while he nodded his head in no.

"We are not going to the office now, we are heading to my house and you will have your breakfast there." he told her making her gasp.

"Then what about our project shivaay?" she gasped while he chuckled.

"Don't worry Anika we will work together on it in our house." he assured her and continued driving, and within 30 minutes they reached Oberoi mansion.

------------------------
**********