Chapter 2: Ash meets The Goddess of Pokèmon

Ash - "Mom!!, Mom!!, please answer me!!" he said on the dead body of his mother while crying.

It's no use, he was too late to rescue her. While standing up, he clenched his fist. His emotion was full of anger and hatred including Pikachu.

Ash - "Oh no, I was too late. I swear, those two grunts of Team Rocket I saw earlier did this!!, They are going to pay for what they did to my mother!!" he said angrily and crying as well.

While saying this, Pikachu also enraged and he also agrees with ash. They only think that revenge will be their solution and it is. With that, he ran to Professor Oak's Lab to grab all of his pokemon. He knocked to the door and said:

Ash - "Hello?, Is anyone there?"

Suddenly an old man opened the door and said:

Note: (P.O stands for Professor Oak.)

P.O - "Oh Ash, my boy, what brings you here?"

Ash - "Can I talk to you for a while?"

P.O - "Sure, anything lad. Come on in."

Ash came in the lab and sat on the couch and tell what happened to her mother. While hearing this, Professor Oak was saddened.

P.O - "I am really sorry for the loss of your mother, Ash."

Ash - "Not at all. Anyway, Can I have a favor?"

P.O - "Sure, spill it out."

Ash - "Can you make a device where I can carry unlimited pokemon and items?"

P.O - "I will do what I can."

Ash - "Thanks, Professor."

P.O - "Anytime, my boy, anytime."

With that, Professor went to his lab, sat down to his computer and did research about a device that can carry unlimited pokemon and items. Surpringly, he managed to get information about it and it was called nanodex. After researching, he started to make a nanodex in which luckily, he is complete with tools to make one, without wasting any time, he started to make one.

After an hour and a half,

P.O - "I think this is it. The Nanodex, The improved version of Pokedex." he said while examining the creation he made.

After a while,

Ash - "It seems like your done, Professor."

P.O - "Well yes my boy, it took me an hour and a half to make this device and this is called a nanodex, according to my research, it is also the device that can carry unlimited pokemon and items. I know you needed this so, here take it and good luck with your training and to your journey as well."

Ash - "I will and thanks Professor." he said while smiling and wearing the nanodex.

Note:(Imagine that Nanodex is just like a watch that has many functions.)

P.O - "You're welcome."

With that, Ash left the place and start his way to mount silver. While he was on his way, he was surrounded by a blinding light that makes his and pikachu eyes needs to be covered otherwise they will suffer blindness. After 5 seconds, A white centaur-like creature appeared in front of Ash's eyes and he could not believe what he saw. He saw Arceus, The Alpha Pokemon, The Creator of Pokemon World.

Ash - "Who are you??" he said with fear and nervousness.

Arceus - "Greetings mortal, no need to be afraid and my name is Arceus."

Ash - "Arceus, why did you come here?"

Arceus - "I am here because I know you need my assistance and guidance. How did I know? because I am the creator of pokemon world and I watch the whole thing happened to your mother and I will help you to get revenge from Team Rocket and the upcoming evil organizations that you need to be eradicate it. Also I have the ability to talk human language whenever I wanted/needed to." he said calmly.

Ash - "Thank you Arceus, I am very grateful about that. No wonder why you can talk human language."

Arceus - "Oh, and one more thing, I need you to catch me."

Ash - "What? Are you serious?" he said with amazement and disbelief.

Arceus - "Yes, I am serious, now go ahead catch me and I will tell you later why did you did that."

Ash - "Okay, if that's what you want."

With that, Arceus step backwards and Ash use his nanodex and he did press several buttons and a blue beam surround Arceus and was sucked inside of it in which miraculously, Arceus didn't fight the process of catching a pokemon using a nanodex and he managed to catch it and Ash was very happy about that. After that, He went to mount silver and started his training. He let out all of his pokemon by tapping several buttons and all of his pokemon came out. They were also amazed that Arceus was also there.

Ash - "Guys, I forgot, This is Arceus, A mythical pokemon. The pokemon who created every living thing here in Pokemon world. Welcome to my family, Arceus."

After saying that, all of his pokemon were amazed because they saw their creator and they greeted him politely.

Arceus - "Nice to meet you my fellow creatures and thank you Ash for welcoming me from your family."

Ash - "Not at all. I am very happy that you belong now to my ever-growing family."

All of Ash's pokemon also greeted their creator. After the greetings, Ash said,

Ash - "Let our training begin now."

After what Ash said, All of his Pokemon chooses their sparring mate to train themselves.