Chapter 45: A Mysterious Person Arrives

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Perseus attacked Lucifide with a barrage of punches that is so fast that he has a punch per second of 30. Even Ash was surprised enough on how fast Perseus is after the transformation.

Lucifide demonically grunting in pain as he received a continuous of punches. Each punch damages Lucifide by 0.05% of his maximum health.

After 100 seconds, Lucifide is panting really hard and he has several bruises and wounds all around on his body. (Lucifide's hp 46%)

Perseus - What's wrong?! Can't fight me alone? Why don't you call your demon friends to fight me before I beat the hell put of you? He said mockingly.

Lucifide then growled menacingly as he was being provoked by his opponent. His eyes suddenly turned into bloody red, his height and weight grew higher by 10%, his wings and tail grew larger and longer by 15%.
He also emanates a bloody red aura with black electricity cackling aroun his body. Lucified then roared very fiercely as the sky also started to change. From black night to bloody red sky. That kind of atmosphere gives the demons, including Azazel a power boost in all of their stats (excluding hp) by 40%. Lucifide finally achieves his full power mode, which is 10x stronger than before.

Perseus and Ash observed the surroundings and said telepathically,

Perseus - 'Looks like I triggered one of those demon minions and he cause this.'

Ash - 'Yeah and here at mine, My opponent also was affected by this field, and I assume that it is a buff to all of them.'

Perseus - 'Same here.'

Then they broke their connection and they continued their battle.

Perseus then rushed to Lucifide while his fists are glowing with the same color on his form, light blue attempting to hit him with Divine Punch.

When it is the time, Lucifide smirked and catches Perseus' fist that leaves him to be surprised and he said,

Perseus - I've underestimated you. So, you finally released your full power huh?

Lucifide smiled deviously and suddenly said,

Lucifide (Full Power) - Definitely.

Perseus - Oh, so you suddenly spo-

But before he finished his sentence, He was thrown away by Lucifide while grabbing his arm.

Lucifide (Full Power) - Isn't it obvious??

Perseus - *after he regain his balance* I know.

Wrathan - He is the only one who has the ability to change the atmosphere of the Earth. He call it, "Apocalypse". He suddenly said.

Wrathan - Also, if any of the six of the deadly sin pokémon awakened their full power, they will automatically learn how to talk in human language. That's why Lucifide suddenly spoke.

Perseus - Okay. Then let's do this!

Perseus then rushed to Lucifide with the same attack, Divine Punch.

Lucifide (Full Power) - Fool. That will not work on me twice!

Lucifide tried to grab Perseus' arm but he missed and Perseus duck down and punch Lucifide on the gut, causing him to spit some saliva and was knocked back pretty far. (Lucifide's hp 43%)

Lucifide then growled again and he instantly teleported right in front of Perseus,

Perseus - What the?!

Lucifide then started to punch and kick Perseus repeatedly and on a fast rate.

Punch per second - 15
Kick per second - 15

After ten seconds, Lucifide then decided to finish his combo with his strongest punch on Perseus gut, causing him to spit saliva and a bit of blood as well. (Perseus' hp 70%)

Lucifide - Ridiculous. You are only full of talk. He said a bit angry.

Perseus then smirked and it was continued by a laugh. He said,

Perseus - You think that combo of yours can take me down?! Hahahahahahaha. I don't think so.

Perseus then screamed loudly as he emit shockwaves and he successfully knock Lucifide back. He also emits a large light blue aura that is twice on his size, meaning he powered up as well. But that didn't stop as he continued to scream like crazy and later after a minute, he achieved his full power mode.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Perseus (Full power mode):

His appearance didn't change, speaking of appearance, The scars on his body that was made by Lucifide made him look more badass than before. He emanates a light blue aura with light blue electricity as well. His tail sways back and forth. In terms of power, Perseus is 20x stronger than before. It is so strong that he can almost surpass Ultra Instinct Ash. But in dodging skills, Ash has the upper hand.

Perseus (Full power) - Now then, Let's continue our battle shall we?

???? - I'm afraid I'm going to intervene the battle.

Lucifide / Perseus (Full power) - Who's there?!

???? - Hahaha.

A mysterious person arrives! What will he do to the battle of Perseus and Lucifide? Will this mysterious person really intervene them or defeat them? Stay tuned and find out!

To be continued...

Hey guys and gals! PokemonIsLife319 here😃! Sorry for the short chapters! When I'm writing a part where there are a fighting scenes like this, It is always short because I don't want to repeat the cycle thrice or more than that so yeah. No need to worry because I'm making those parts longer and informative as I can [The cycle is this: Fight will start, Main character will struggle, Villain / opponent will dominate, and the main character will power up then the villain / opponent will regret what they did and they will lose.] I hope you understand me. I hope you guys are enjoying my story. If you find this story interesting, be sure to tap (for mobile devices) and click (for computers and laptops) the star button down below. I will see you guys, next time. Peace✌!