2nd Author Note

Just a note for the readers before proceeding to chapter 8. Anything that has a bold words or sentences I mean that looks like This, Ash is communicating to a pokemon with the use of Aura and every time Ash communicates with his pokemon alone, he will glow blue because of the Aura. Anything that has an Italic words and sentences that looks like This, that part/chapter is a flashback. I know that my title of my book is misleading but don't worry, I will make sure that in the middle of the story, you will know why I entitled this book "Pokemon High School". I know also others understand this but for the others, please read this and I'm sorry for not publishing this before the story starts because I was so excited to make a story of mine and sorry also for the words, phrases that I always use again and again because I have no other words to substitute it. Maybe I should read more books in that way, it can help my vocabulary gets deeper🤔. Hmmm..... I'll think about it. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed my story and I have a special shout-out to DestinyStyleAnime for voting my every part of my story including the author note. It really means to me😃😃 and if you're reading this, I just wanted to say thank you for voting my story since from the beginning and for following me in Wattpad😃😃. And also I have follow you from now on. Anyways, thank you guys so much for reading my story and expect from me to publish more Pokemon High School Chapters. Peace Out😃😃.