Chapter 43: Rise of the Demons

Their fists collided with each other and a super strong shockwaves was produced that the whole Solar System began to shake due to their tremendous strength. The fight for the sake of their universe lies on this match between Azazel. The two Gods need to win this match so that the innocent people will leave peacefully and in harmony.

Azazel is the evil twin sister of Arceus who has envy to her desire of being a powerless creature. In all of a sudden, by certain someone, she gained what she wanted, Power. Tremendous power that no else can surpass her, even her twin sister. However, having a tremendous power, she only cause destruction and chaos. Until thay day she is now very powerful. So powerful that she can destroy a universe if her power goes way out of control. Claiming that she has tremendous power, she also was entitled as "The Goddess of Chaos" , "The Goddess of Destruction" , "The Devil" and "The Archenemy of All". The place where she get this insurmountable power were the Mythical pokémon of the Seven Deadly Sins. After training with them in hell for years, she has now gained the power to command or summon these 7 mythical pokémon that represents the Seven Deadly Sins.

After fighting very intensely of 12 hours straight, Azazel is now tired and she was panting heavily a long with Ash and Perseus. Azazel then said while panting heavily.

Azazel - That.... was..... interesting......

Ash - I..... know. He said while panting heavily.

Azazel closes her eyes, took a deep breath and said while smiling deviously,

Azazel - At last..... I have found..... the most formidable opponents that I really wanted to see and fight.

Perseus - Yeah. Us too. Don't get me wrong for me and Ash will defeat you for threatening our home.

Azazel ignored the second sentence that Perseus and said,

Azazel - It's time to summon my strongest and dearest minions.

Azazel then roared as 7 large purple magic circles that forms a pentagon with Azazel in the center of it. One by one, the demon minions appeared and they let out their demonic battle cries.

Azazel - Behold! The pokémon of the Seven Deadly Sins!

Ash - Oooooooh..... this is getting more and more interesting.

He then grabbed his Master Ball and threw it in the air.

Arceus made her appearance and she was a bit surprised that she saw her evil twin sister together with her minions.

Arceus - It was surprsing to see you here, Azazel.

Azazel - To you as well, Sister.

Ash suddenly speak up,

Ash - Who are those? I have never seen that kind of pokémon before. He said while pointing the demonic creatures behind Azazel.

Arceus - Allow me to explain:
These are the Mythical pokémon that represents the Seven Deadly Sins. Pride, Lust, Anger or Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy and Greed or Avarice.

The pink one is Lusmodia, The Desiring Pokémon

Ability: Love Hurts*
Hidden Ability: Cute Charm
Signature Move: Cursed Kiss*
Description: A being of pure beauty and evil, Lusmodia is the sin pokemon of Lust. It is one of the most smartest and most cunning of all the Sins Legendary. It has the ability to twist or change the desires of people and pokemon. It can even cause the desire of one person to go to extreme lengths, eventually reaching death. It lures people (mostly male rapers and pedophiles) with it's singing, sexual positions, sweet aromas and beautiful appearance, then control their minds to join it to the underworld, and stay there forever.