Chapter 42: The fight begins!

As Perseus dashed to Ash at full speed with his fist clenched tightly to punch Ash. When Perseus was about to punch, Ash dodged instantly and kick him in his gut using his knee as he was knocked back pretty far with shockwaves as Ash hit him.

Perseus Super Saiyan Blue 3 - GAAAAAAHHH HACK!!!! He said as spit some saliva after receiving a clean hit from Ash.

Super Saiyan Blue 3 Perseus was knocked back very far and Ash teleported right behind to him and do a series of punches and kicks. Afterwards, Ash then smashed Perseus by using his two hands that are clenched with each other, knocking Perseus down to the ground that leaves a massive explosion.

After the explosion, Ash descends down to the ground with seriousness on his face and looking to Perseus who was lying down the ground and surprisingly, he reverted back to normal due to so much damage he receive on his gut.

Ash also reverted back to his normal form and he helped Perseus to stand up and said,

Ash - You've tried your best, Perseus. For now, let's have a rest.

Perseus - O.....kay..... He said in between words.

Then the two proceed to structure there and take a rest.

Few moments later, Ash decided to start a conversation,

Ash - Hey, Perseus. Are you okay? I'm sorry that I have punched you that hard that it will break ribcage if I didn't hold back. He said sincerely.

Perseus smiled and said,

Perseus - It's okay, Ash. After all you are an overpowered God that can defeat anyone who dare to oppose you.

Ash let out a light chuckle and said,

Ash - Thanks.

Suddenly a mysterious voice appeared in their minds and said deviously,

?????? - What did you say, Perseus?

While hearing that voice, it makes Perseus a little bit mad and he said as he stood up.

Perseus' mind - WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!

?????? - There's no need to know my name. Do you really believe that your companion is the strongest? Hahaha. I don't think so.

Ash's mind - Tch. I will prove it you once you appeared in front of our two eyes. He said in a badass way.

?????? - Haha. Very well. At the outside of that structure, you will see me there.

Ash - Good and don't regret that I'm going beat the hell of you.

Ash and Perseus stood up and Hydro notices them so he followed as well. Ash noticed Hydro and said while looking behind him.

Ash - Stay here, brother. It's for your own safety.

Hydro - I understand.

Ash - Good. Now Perseus, Let's beat her.

Perseus - Right away.

Then they teleported outside the room and there they can see Dark Arceus.

Azazel - I see. So you didn't break your word a while ago huh?

Ash - Yes and Come on! Let's fight to death!! He said excitedly but with seriousness on his voice.

Azazel - Excellent.

Then Ash and Perseus dashed to Azazel while screaming, with their strongest form already activated. Ash is Ultra Instinct while Perseus is Super Saiyan Blue 3.

Azazel appearance

Original Form:

Human Form (This form is more stronger than her Original Form, probably about 20x stronger)

(Just imagine that this human form of Arceus is a woman with black and purple aura and purple electricity cackling around on her body

(Just imagine that this human form of Arceus is a woman with black and purple aura and purple electricity cackling around on her body. Also the color of her body is the same in her Original form.)

Azazel also dashed to them with her Human Form. Also, she was screaming while dashing to the two Gods, and her fist glowed in black and ominous energy. While Ash's fists glowed silver and Perseus' fists glowed Light Blue.

To be continued...