Season 2, Chapter 7: The Tournament begins!

Timeskip to the tournament.

Setting: Indigo Plateau

Ash and his crew are now in the Indigo Plateau. They are now fully prepared for the tournament during those past days. They are now listening to the speaker which is Mr. Goodshow. He began,

Mr. Goodshow - Welcome trainers, from all over the world! Here we start the Tournament! The prize is a trophy that is made full of true diamond.

(Here is the picture of the trophy)

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Mr

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Mr. Goodshow saying the opening remarks of the tournament.

Mr. Goodshow - With that aside, let the tournament begin!

The crowd shouted their cheer on their idols.

Timeskip again brought to you by Chibi Ash Ketchum, Chibi Hydro, Chibi Perseus and Chibi Kyle preparing for their first match.

After so many matches, the four boys has successfully made their way to the semifinals.

Ash will be battling Perseus while Hydro will be battling Kyle.

Ash - So I will be battling Perseus, huh? This brings back memories isn't it, Perseus?

Perseus - Yeah and I'm not going to lose to you, Ash.

Ash - *chuckles* Bring it on.

After chatting some random things while walking, they made their way to the battlefield where numerous people were cheering on them while the boys wave back to them.

At the Champion stands, the champions in each region including Mr. Goodshow are watching and they expect some intense battles coming from the semifinalists.

At the bleachers, Hydro and Kyle are also watching together with the crowd meaning their battle ended earlier with Kyle having the winner with 4 more pokémon.

Announcer - Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the semi-finals! The match here will be a six-on-six battle. Here are the rules on this round:

First rule, Substitution is allowed. Second rule, Mega Evolution, Z-moves and other transformations such as Fusion are allowed.

These rules will also be applied on the Grand Finals too. So, without further ado, let the first round of the semifinals, begin!

The crowd went wild after the Announcer said what he need to say.

Ash - Pikachu, I choose you!

Pika then leaped on Ash's shoulder and prepared himself for the battle.

Perseus - Pikachu, huh? Well then, Zebstrika, I choose you! He said as threw his pokèball into the air.

As the pokèball opened, the Thunderbolt pokémon appeared for the first time in the battlefield and let out his battle cry and prepared himself to battle.