Season 2, Chapter 13: Mouse vs. Legendary Dog

Referee - Pikachu vs. Suizard begin the seventh round!

Perseus - Suizard, use Aqua Jet!

Suizard's body becomes surrounded by water and it shoots itself like a rocket at the opponent, slamming into it.

Ash - Pikachu, use Wild Charge!

Pikachu runs at the opponent. Its body then becomes surrounded by yellow electricity, and it tackles the opponent.

When the two pokémon collided with each other, Pikachu dealt more damage on Suizard because water conducted the electricity that Pikachu is emanating. (Suizard's hp 90%)

Perseus - Crap. I shouldn't have done that. He muttered.

Ash - Before Suizard can recover, use Thunderbolt, Pikachu!

Pikachu then release a powerful golden bolt of electricity from his body to Suizard.

Perseus - Not a chance, Suizard dodge it!

Suizard then leap upwards to dodge the attack.

Perseus - Now use Hydro Pump!

Suizard then opened his mouth a powerful stream of water appeared from it and fired the attack to Pikachu.

Ash - Jump then use Volt Tackle!

Pikachu then jumped upwards to dodge the attack and he dashed at the opponent. Its body then becomes surrounded by golden electricity, and it tackles the opponent. While covered in electricity, his body looks black and white.

Perseus - Use Flamethrower!

Suizard then opened his mouth and a powerful stream of red-orange flames appeared from it and unleash the attack to Pikachu, who was covered in yellow electricity.

Soon, the two attacks collided with each other, fighting for dominance.

Perseus - Put more power on your attack, Suizard!

Suizard then put more power on his attack and the flames grew larger and thicker.

Ash - Cancel your attack Pikachu.

Pikachu's body then reverted back to normal and dodge the flames by falling down on the ground. He then landed on the ground perfectly.

Then the two pokémon have an intense glare to each other.

Perseus - It seems that your Pikachu was grown pretty well. Not to mention he can withstand a legendary pokémon. Even with fused pokémon per se.

Ash - Thanks, Perseus. He went a way too long and steady training with my legendaries here.

Perseus - Ah I see. Let's see what your Pikachu can do.

Ash - Okay. Pikachu, Ascend to your God form!

Pikachu then stood up, clenches his fists and began to yell at the top of his lungs as his aura grew larger and larger at any second.

While he is yelling he is becoming more bulky, some of his fur are sticking upwards, his tail is getting longer, claws are now appearing on his 4 feet and to finish the transformation, an Omega Lightning symbol appeared on his forehead and stomach.

God Pikachu then let out a roar as his aura exploded, producing shockwaves in all directions.

Blue - I can't believe that Ash has a pokémon that can transcends to a God level. I'm absolutely amazed. He said amazed.

Lance - You can say that again.

Ash - Now that you transcends to your God form, let's do this!

God Pikachu then prepared himself to battle Suizard.