Chapter 18: Chase

After some time, he finally arrived the city.

Ash - "Yess! Finally. I have arrived at the city!" he said while panting.

Pikachu - "Pika. (Yeah.)"

Ash - "Now we must find the gym so that we can win our third badge."

Without wasting time, he explore the city. Upon exploring, he noticed that many girls are looking on him because of his muscular body.

Random Girl 1 - "He's so hot!!" she squealed.

Random Girl 2 - "I want him forever in my life!" she said with hearts in her eyes.

Many girls where chatting their friends and later on they started running towards to Ash.

Ash - "Oh great. We have mob here." He said sarcastically. "RUN!"

Ash ran as fast as possible and after 5 minutes. he found a bush and hide there.

Ash - "Whew, That was close. I wonder why are they chasing after me?"

Pikachu - "I dunno, maybe because you're... hot?"

Ash - "Hot? What do you mean?"

Pikachu - "You don't get it. Don't you?"

Ash - "Yeah, I don't get it."

Pikachu - "Geez. This is going to be hard."  he said to himself and Pikachu mentally face-palmed himself and they broke their connection.

Ash - "Looks like they're gone now." he said while peeking. "Come on, let's go Pikachu."

Pikachu nodded and hopped on Ash's shoulder.

While Ash was tiptoeing, one of the girl noticed him and said,

Girl - "Guys it's him!"

Upon hearing this, Ash was startled and said.

Ash - "Not again?! RUN!!!!" he said while running for his life.

After 20 minutes of chasing, Ash quickly opened a door on a structure. Luckily, the door that he opened is the Cerulean Gym.

Ash - "Man, I'm...... so tired.....  on that..... chasing thing." he said while panting.

Suddenly appeared a 15 year old girl appeared on him and said,

Gym leader - "Hey, are you ok?"

When Ash looked up, The gym leader suddenly blushed madly because she saw a handsome boy in front of her then many things came to her mind relating on how she will get his love and many more things that is related to crush thing. (The background is color pink with sparkles on it and also hearts.)

Note: (Just imagine on the parenthesis part is the vision of Misty on how she look on a boy of her dreams.)

When Ash responded that he is okay, he noticed that the gym leader is staring at him with admiration and he also notice that she is blushing. Being dense, he said,

Ash - "Hello?" he said while waving his hand infront of her face.

The gym leader noticed there is something blocking her vision and she noticed that Ash stood up. She quickly hide her face in embarrassment and blushed even more because of the embarrassment.

Gym leader - "Sorry about that. Its just that your so hot especially that body of yours." she admitted while there was still small blush in his face.

Ash - "Um... thanks? I.. guess?" he said while scratching his head and laughing sheepishly.

Ash - "Anyways, Is this the Cerulean gym?"

Misty - "Why yes it is, and I am the gym leader."

Ash - "Great! Let's battle!"

Misty - "Your on!"

With that, the staff prepared the gym and they went to their designated position. As always, the gym leader is on the left and the challenger is on the right.

(I did my best here to make this chapter because on the chase part, man, its so hard to make it more lively and funny. I guess? Supposed to be, this a gym battle but something come to my mind that I need to include this and there you go, I included it. Anyways. I hope you guys enjoyed the story😃. Peace out!😃)