Season 2, Chapter 16: Eowenah and Yinyanro's debut

As Mega Charizard Z is charging to Arceus, she just stand there and took the attack like it was nothing to her.

Mega Charizard Z - W-W-Wow! A-A-Amazing! You just took my Fire Punch like it was nothing. He said completely amazed.

Ancient Dragon Arceus - As you can see, My Physical, Magical and Special Defenses were tremendously high that it reaches to the level of Beyond Supreme Omni God level.

Mega Charizard was completely amazed and stunned by the information that he recently received. But that made Charizard to grow stronger and stronger. As he repeatedly punches Arceus's face.

Unfortunately, the punches has zero effect on her.

With Kyle

Kyle is training his pokémon to their maximum potential and power to fight against Ash's powerful pokémon.

He is also training his 2 Demon pokémon, Enviathan and Belfegoth because he will use them to fight against Ash and to experience what a real battle feels like.

He is also donating some of his power to his pokémon to break their limits and to reach the power of an Omni King.

He is also teaching some of his eligible pokémon how to fuse together to double and combine their power.

Kyle - Guys we will train more in order to become the Ultimate Champion of the Tournament.

Shaymin - What will happen if we lost Master? She asked.

Kyle - What important is all of you are enjoying the fight with him. Nothing will lose to us even if we are defeated on the fight.

Kyogre - Don't worry Master, we will do everything we can only to win. He said with determination on his voice.

Kyle - No cheating okay? Just release every bit of your power when the time is right, okay?

All of his pokémon - Aye!

Kyle's pokémon that he will use on the tournament are:

Dourberus
Enviathan
Belfegoth
Shaymin
Groudon
Mewtwo
Zeraora
Naganadel
Yinyanro
And Eowenah

Bio of Dourberus:

Name: Dourberus (from dour and Cerberus)
Species: Hellhound pokemon
Type: Fire/dark/demon
Evolves from: Mega Houndoom by using a Mega Ring and Houndoomite.
Lvl: 500
Power Level: 300,000
Power Level Category: Omnipotent

Lvl: 500Power Level: 300,000Power Level Category: Omnipotent

Bio of Yinyanro:

Name: Yinyanro (yihn-YAHN-row)
Name Origins: yinyan[g]+[he]ro
Type: light/dark/flying
Ability: Equilibrium
Ability Effect: any stat changes on pokemon on the field (including self) are removed, and stat changes cannot be altered as long as ability is in effect (i. e. as long as user is in play). Abilities that alter stats are suppressed as well.
Species: Equilibrium pokemon
Lvl: 500
Power Level: 1,500,000
Power Level Category: Omni God