Chapter 5: Training

One hour later,

While his legendaries are training, he began to released his regular Pokemon. During their training earlier, his Kanto starters evolved to second stage. Charmander evolved into Charmeleon, Squirtle evolved into Wartortle, and Bulbasaur also evolved into Ivysaur.  Ash is happy that when he was away, his Pokemon evolved.

After 4 hours of training,

Ash - "Okay guys, timeout because its lunch time!!" he said happily.

All of his Pokemon including legendaries stopped for a while and eat their lunch while Ash is distributing the food and water to others that Arceus produced. All of them ate their lunch happily, after eating and drinking for 8 minutes, they continued their training. After an hour or two, they eat again and take a rest for 5 minutes and then resumed their training and the cycle goes on and on until 4 years has been passed which is the present time.

Note:(The food that the pokemon including Ash and him that are eating is produced also by him, Arceus. Pretty cool, right? Also Arceus is included in their training.)

END OF FLASHBACK.

(Guys, I'm really sorry for the rush because I run out of ideas on this part of the story. But don't worry, I will do better next time if had free time.)