Chapter 13: New Pokèmon!

Before leaving the city, Ash explore the Viridian City for a bit after finishing his gym battle earlier, He restock himself with food and other supplies that he needs in case of emergency. After restocking, Ash now leaves the City and went through the forest. While in the forest, he spotted an injured pokèmon. The pokèmon has an injuries and bruises on its arms and legs. Ash attempts to go near to the pokèmon, but the pokèmon was afraid if he will hurt him. Ash said to the pokèmon,

Ash - "Don't be afraid, I will help and cure your injuries. I am not that type person who hurt or abuse pokèmon."

The pokèmon nodded and go near to Ash. Ash place his bag on the ground while finding a potion. Eventually, he find ot and use it to the pokèmon.

Ash - "This might sting you a little, but you will be cured in an instant."

The pokèmon nodded and Ash sprayed some of it on its arms and legs. Few minutes later, the pokèmon was now fully recovered from its injuries but suddenly, the pokèmon glowed white and started evolving. After the white glow faded away, it is a bipedal, canine-like Pokémon, with fur that is predominantly blue and black. It possesses a short, round spike on the back of each forepaw, in addition to a third on its chest. It has a long snout and ears. In short the pokèmon was Riolu which evolved into a Lucario.

Lucario - "Thank you for curing my injuries. Ash."

Ash - "No problem, Wait, how did you know my name?"

Lucario - "Through Aura powers. For curing me, I must repay you."

Ash - "You don't need to repay me."

Lucario - "No, I must, for what you have done to me. Now, will you be my trainer from now on?"

Ash - "Yes, I would love to."

With that, Ash use his nanodex, presses some several buttons a bright blue beam appeared and Lucario was sucked in.

Ash - "Alright, we've got a new friend Pikachu."

Pikachu - "Pikachu, pi! (Yay, new friends!) he said with happiness, joy and excitement.

After the scene, Ash explore the whole forest, catches some wild pokèmon using his Lucario to improved his power, speed, defense and other stuff that is related to stats. Also he returned his Lucario so that no people will saw that very rare pokèmon.

After catching some wild pokèmon, He saw a bright light which is the exit of the forest. Finally after leaving the forest. He was in the Pewter City. It did not take a day to reach the city. Upon reaching the city, he first, needs to find a pokèmon center to rest for a while. His plan is he will train Lucario with his Charizard to improve their power and battle at the gym.