Chapter 40: Eternal Life

They are now currently gathering more energy/aura and power for the green energy sphere. After two days of gathering so much energy from them, they now unleash the gigantic green energy sphere.

Ash/Perseus/Arceus/Hydro - MAY THIS WASTELAND BE FILLED WITH LIFE! They yelled while sweating slightly.

As they screamed, They unleashed the gigantic green energy sphere and when it made contact to the wasteland, it explodes very brightly. Afterwards, some particles of green stars are all over the place and the wasteland before is now a plains.

Arceus - Since the wasteland is now a plains, we can start to build the training room rather "The Room of Aura and Power".

Ash - Yeah, Let's start now. I don't want to waste any time. He said hurriedly.

Perseus - Right.

The four of them (including Hydro who was riding on Arceus' back) again ascended to the ground and form another energy sphere but this time it is color white. After a few moments of gathering energy, they unleash the gigantic white energy sphere. When it made contact to the ground, It explodes, obviously and a structure suddenly appeared out of nowhere and what they expect to build actually came true. (The room of Aura and Power is just like the Room of Spirit and Time in Dragon Ball so don't be confused.)

Hydro - At last, The training room is finally finished.

Ash - Great! Let's descend and go in there.

They descend to the ground and go to the training room. When Ash opened the door, it shines very brightly. So bright that they need to cover their eyes. After the light faded down, All they can see is a place where there is nothing at all and the only color they can see is color white and their each other of course.

Hydro - Wow, so this is Room of Aura and Power looks like. Looks very plain to me.

Ash - Yeah but when we train here and our pokémon, our power level will sure ascend to the next level. Since your are the only mortal here. I will grant you immortality and eternal youth.

Hydro was surprised to hear that and quickly replied,

Hydro - Great! I'll be delighted. He said with a smile.

Ash - Very well.

Hydro then closes his eyes and Ash placed hus hand on Hydro's head as his hand glowed goldish-white.

Ash - I shall now give you the power of immortality and eternal youth. Will you swear not to abuse this power? He said as his voice became like a God where it is loud and clear.

Hydro - I swear in my whole life, heart and soul that I will not abuse these power or use to evil things.

Ash - Very well.

As the light died down, Hydro's appearance didn't actually change but he can feel a power that he has never felt before.

Ash - By the way, How did you send some energy/aura while we are forming the energy sphere?

Hydro - Oh, It's because that I also possess Aura. Just like you but only newbie.

Ash - Ahh. That's why. I just only wanted to know. *as he changed the topic* Anyways, Let's try your body if it is durable to endure any attack.

Hydro - Bring it on! He said provokingly.

Hydro then stand there with pride and Ash transform to Super Saiyan Blue instantly and perform the Kamehameha wave stance. He then start charging up while Hydro is just standing.

Ash Super Saiyan Blue - HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Then suddenly a very large blue beam appeared on Ash's hands as he launch the attack. The terrain was being destroyed as the big blue wave of energy is going towards to Hydro.

Hydro received the attack head on and he was being engulfed by the blue beam.

As the Aura Wave disappeared. They can see that Hydro didn't received any serious injuries or any wounds at all and said while looking at his hands and shocked,

Hydro - Wow.............. He said as there is no words that he can say.

Ash - Now you know the power of immortality. Be sure to use it on the good way. He reminded his twin brother.

Hydro - I will bro. I will.

Ash - If you wanted to know what eternal youth is, I'll explain to you. Eternal Youth is a power that you don't simply age. You also maintain your physical appearance like before. You will age but your physical will not change. Right now, I am still 10 yrs. old. The only thing that looks me really a 20 year old is because of my well-designed body like a 20 year old man including my height which is 5'11. He finished.

Hydro - Ahh. Now I understand.

Ash then realized what he had destroyed and quickly fire a green energy sphere to rejuvenate the land and it is now back to normal like nothing happened.

Perseus - Come on guys, I am getting hyped to train! He said excitedly.

Arceus - Okay. Okay. Come on Ash, Hydro!

Hydro - Coming!

Then Ash and Hydro went to Arceus to join the training.

Ash - I'm gonna make sure we will defeat that evil pokémon or deity or whatever you call on her once and for all. He mumbled with a serious and deep voice as he was walking with Hydro in which Hydro didn't hear it.

To be continued...