Chapter 34: Rematch

Some of the girls became confused on what they heard from their principal.

One of the girl raise her hand and said with a loud voice enough to hear with everyone,

May - "What do you mean, they are Gods?"

Cynthia was about to speak but Ash quickly said,

Ash - "Allow me to explain."

Ash clears his throat and started to talk,

Ash - "I've become the God of our Universe. Ever since my mother died, Arceus suddenly appeared in front of me. She also adopted me when my mother died. I've trained very hard with her. After our training, I have become very powerful. So powerful that even herself can't match me. Also I do have supernatural powers. Remember what I did to my twin brother a while ago? Yes, I healed him using my healing powers. I actually didn't even know that I am the God of our universe. Maybe because of my tremendous power that I have right now. So yeah, that's basically it." he finished.

Some of them were amazed because Ash's achievements in life.

Perseus - "I am called God of my universe because I help the people there and also I have supernatural powers that Ash can but only few of them. That's why I am worshipped as God on my home."

Serena - "So your basically from other universe, I suppose?"

Perseus - "Precisely, I live at my universe, namely, Primordial."

Ash - "Anything you want to know about us??"

Iris - "One more thing."

Ash - "What is it?"

Iris - "How come can you fuse your pokèmon and retain their form forever?"

Ash - "Actually, when your power is enough and you possess aura, then you can fuse them with enough power. I think Perseus can also do that. Because he have Necrozma and Solgaleo."

Perseus - "Wait, how did you know that I have Solgaleo?"

Ash - "I don't know, lucky guess, I think."

Perseus simply replied,

Perseus - "Okay."

Ash - "Any other questions?"

Iris - "I think that's enough."

Ash - "Good. Let's start the battle." he said with determination.

Cynthia - "The battle between the Two Almighty Gods shall now commence! My lords, please release your most faithful servants." she said with formalities.

Ash and Perseus laughed nervously and Ash said,

Ash - "Oh please, Cynthia, there's no need to be formal. Besides, I am not really a God or something. I just acquire God power. That's all. Maybe you should try to Perseus."

Perseus - "Well in this world. There is no need for me also to worshipped me. Just say my name properly and everything will be alright."

Cynthia blushed in embarrassment on what Ash's said but she quickly snap out of it and said,

Cynthia - "Okay, If it's okay to both you."

Ash released his Ultimate Necrozma while Perseus releases two pokèmon which is Solgaleo and Necrozma.

Perseus - "Now, Do the fusion!"

Necrozma and Solgaleo did the fusion and the pokèmon comes out is Dusk Mane Necrozma. He let out his battle cry and prepared to battle.

Cynthia - "Ultimate Necrozma vs. Dusk Mane Necrozma. Begin!"

Ash/Perseus - "Use Sunsteel Strike!"