Blast from the Past

Present Day

Present Day

(Qing's POV)

I walked into the office, at 10 in the morning.

Never in these two years had I came this late; if I didn't have an appointment or a work done outside, before coming.

My staff looked at me in shock and my manager walked to get me hurriedly.

"I thought you'd take the day off." She whispered.

A day off? Is she kidding me? This is the most crucial time in my life and she expected me to take the day off?

No. Last night, I couldn't even sleep a wink. I was picturing Dayu on the stage over and over again in my mind.

I was reliving my nightmare Of watching Dayu's movie clips and then seeing the unfolding of the 2018 PEOPLE Magazine choice of The Sexiest Man Alive and 50 Most Beautiful People.

And Dayu is both. It was unprecedented; never in the history of the magazine that it had the same person to top both list. It's the first time ever and Dayu is the chosen one.

Seeing him in flesh from such a close distance, is like a dream come true for me who had to be satisfied with just the blurry sight of him from thousands of metres away, these two years.

But, it also made me go on the edge with my jealousy and possessiveness. Dayu is not just shining brightly in my eyes alone. He's now pulling everybody's attentions, he's now being watched and wanted by more people than I can count.

When he first got casted in the Wick Movie Franchise, the news exploded in China. But he was still relatively unknown anywhere else.

It's one of the best action movie franchise ever made so of course Dayu being casted in the movie meant big. He's the first actor from Mainland China who was casted in the franchise. Regardless of what role he had, we were so proud of him.

Then, it was known that Dayu wasn't only casted in one movie franchise but also the next two. And that's when, everybody knew that his role is nowhere minor. To be casted in three movie franchise, that could only mean that he's one of the main actors. Dayu became one of the most talked about new actor in Tinselton.