Calm Before the Storm

Present Time

Present Time

Wang Manor, St.Peter Jersey, UK

(Qing's POV)

Dayu was looking so cute and adorable in his confused and dazed state.

Even with the evidences I stacked up in front of him, he still had so much trouble believing everything. I could almost see his thoughts running away to different directions.

I would love to just stay like this; with my cute, adorable and pretty Dayu in my arms, as he continued being dazed, but I couldn't. It's now eleven fifteen in the morning.

And I had made an appointment at eleven thirty with the guys from the Ruffian Covent Garden.

"Dayu ah.." I called him reluctantly, how heavenly it felt cuddling to each other like this, I didn't want it to end.

"Hmm..." Dayu blinked.

"We have to get up.." I said, but instead of letting him go, I'm pulling him closer. I don't want to let him go.

"Why..?" Dayu smiled, because I was saying something and I was doing something else. Saying that we should get up, but I was actually holding him even closer.

"We have to get our hair cut done.." I said.

Dayu looked at me; and he gave my hairdo a thorough look, "yeah..I just realised it..it does look longer..and mine too, felt longer and heavier..." he said, running his fingers through his silky mane. Which looked so sexy, my heart skipped a beat.

"Well..we haven't had a haircut in more than a month." I reminded him.

Luckily both Dayu and I had donned on a shorter hairstyle in our last haircut, that it's length is still acceptable, even after a month.

"So..we're going to this Ruffian..what's the name again..?"

"Ruffian Covent Garden," I smiled, "it's one of the best barbershop here in London. No..we would not be going to their shop..you'd attract too many attention. I had arranged for a few of their staff to come here and cut our hair."