Counter Attack

****WARNING****MATURE CONTENT****JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT****

Wang Manor

(Qing's POV)

Dayu was looking at me, bravely, as he explained his thoughts to me.

"I think, I have to tell you this Wang Qing." He began, "Maybe this will shock you..And maybe this will change the way you look at me..But, I can't just let this be."

I sat there, trying to appear as calm as I possibly could. Dayu was sitting in front of me in the living room, nervously fiddling with his hands.

"I think..I'm attracted to you." Dayu threw the words as quickly as he could, then he looked at me, in apprehension. I forced my face to become as stoic as I could possibly make.

Well, the Dayu who had known me for seven years, in which two years of it, he spent as my lover, would definitely be able to read me like a book. That Dayu would know, that I was just masking my raging emotions and feelings inside.

This Dayu in front of me, however, had only just knew me for a little more than a month.

"And so.." Dayu continued, nervously, "I cannot stay in the same room with you now..I just cannot.." He said, his cheeks turning pinkish with embarrassment.

Then, he fell silent, as our eyes met and I held his eyes, for as long as I can. My own heartbeat is pounding on my chest like crazy.

"I don't know why..But I am attracted to you...So, I'm sorry because now, you have a best friend, who is attracted to another guy; you..And I'm not telling you this, to start anything with you.." Dayu continued to explain still fiddling with his fingers, "I really hoped that we can still stay as friends..I can deal with my own feelings...And maybe I will forget about this attraction soon.."

I winced, forget about your attraction to me? Not on this lifetime. And not on the next. And I'm aiming not only to have you attracted to me. I am going to make you fall in love with me, so hard and so deep, that you'd never be able to fall out of love with me. I vowed.

Then he fell silent again, looking at me; waiting for me to speak.

"Please, say something.."

I sighed, then I reached out to get my laptop from the table next to where I'm sitting. I had prepared everything earlier because I knew that today, whether Dayu comes clean with his feelings or not, I would have to start telling him everything. 

Well, maybe not everything. Not yet, anyway. But I will definitely start telling him most of the things, today.

So, I had prepared my laptop for this moment.

I switched my lap top on and then proceeded to open the file folder, where I kept all of our videos and pictures together.

These had been my most treasured possession, the things that had got me going in these two years, that we were apart.