Crazy Over You

Present Day

Present Day

Wang Manor

(Dayu's POV)

"You have dogs?"

Qing nodded, "Jun and Na..they're 10 years old now.."

"Ten years old?" I thought for a moment, I know that retriever got about 12 to 15 years life span. So, his dogs are veterans now.

"And they're not only mine. They're yours too..your name had been added as their guardians..." He told me with a smile.

I blinked. It doesn't surprise me though, because I have no aversion against any animals. I love them all.

Probably because when I was a small kid back in my birth place Heilongjiang we'd have animals especially dogs and cats around the neighborhood.

But it was only after my father transferred to Tianjin back when I was in primary school, and we moved to Tianjin, that I finally learned about the breed of cats and dogs.

There were many pet shops in Tianjin and most of them were located near my father's work place. I'd often went to these pet shops whenever I came back from seeing my father.

I also worked part time at one of the pet shop, during my two years break from school.

"You worked at a pet shop for two years..I know. " Qing nodded before I could speak.

I smiled.

Then I looked at the pictures of the dogs and then pictures of Qing's and I with them, on his laptop.

"They're gorgeous.." they really are. Jun and Na, the name Qing gave them, is very deserving.

"And you haven't seen them for more than a month.." I looked at him, it must have been hard. These are his babies for ten years.

Qing returned my gaze, "they'd understand..they know I'm here with you. They're waiting for you.."

And I felt my heart warming up at the thought of meeting the two gorgeous retriever.