Dream Wedding

Present Day

Present Day

Park Avenue Apartment, Beijing

(Qing's POV)

Dayu was on the phone with my mother, who called just after we had our breakfast.

"Ma...Good morning.."

"I saw the pictures and videos people posted.." she went straight to the details.

"And..?" I asked, smiling as I reminiscent about yesterday's evening.

"Your proposal was perfect...Ma is so proud."

I smirked.

"I think Dayu's  and your weibo, must be flooded with tenths of thousands comments right now."

I stopped smirking, "yeah..maybe..."

"What do you mean maybe?"

"I haven't turned on my weibo yet..and Dayu too hadn't opened his weibo in two months."

"What!?!"

I sighed, "I'm letting this quieted down a bit first, before I turn on my- our weibo.."

"Quieted down?" Ma sounded incredulous, "with the news you just gave them? The famous open secret, Wang Qing and Feng JianYu, are really together and planned to get marry-? Do you think this kind of news would quiet down?"

I grimaced.

"You might have forgotten, Wang Qing. But the man you're going to marry had been voted the sexiest man alive and the most beautiful person last year...He is not only our talented Dayu, he's one of the world's beloved star, right now."

"Wou! Ma. You really know how to put me down to my place, huh?" I more than realised the fact that Dayu is the bigger star right now, and I also realised that I faced literally the world, by wanting to marry Dayu.

"So, there's no point in waiting for things to quiet down. That's impossible." She said sternly, "don't think too much about it though. Concentrate on your marriage plan..."

I grimaced again, and this time I saw Dayu looking at me in concerned.

"Uhm..About that..."

"Wang Qing..You do have a marriage plan in mind, right?"

I ran my fingers through my hair, nervously, "uhm..well."

"Wang Qing! You have literally six days before the big day..!" Ma was not only incredulous now, she's also fuming, "let Ma handle it, then..."

"No!" I immediately stood up on my feet, "No...Ma..I want to do this with Dayu..Let us discuss about this first.."

"Qing ah.."

I bit my lip, "give me...give us one day, ma..if I still don't have a plan, then..I'll trust Ma to plan for us.."

After some moments of silence, Ma simply asked me to pass the phone to Dayu.