A Giant Leap

May 2015

May 2015

(Qing's POV)

Okay. Dayu and I are definitely advancing in our relationship.

And our advancement wasn't the baby steps kind of advancement. It's a giant leap.

At the moment, I have Dayu in front of me, and we are kissing. I am kissing him; taking his lips into my mouth, suckling on them, drinking Dayu's breath and flicking my tongue slightly on his lips.

"cut!" The director yelled and I almost couldn't stop.

I let go of Dayu's mouth, reluctantly. And I looked into his eyes; taking satisfaction in the brief but very clear look of lust in his eyes, which was mirroring the look on mine too.

We let each other see it for a moment then we covered it as we turned to the director.

"Good..Now, one more time..We'd film it a little bit longer this time, until you both get the dialogue done."

And Dayu and I nodded, as we looked at the director animatedly giving us instruction.

Nobody seemed to notice that I got my right hand on his neck, still, and I was caressing him. And nobody seemed to notice that Dayu's left hand is on my thigh not caressing, only touching, but it's on my thigh when it's not supposed to be there.

Or, actually they noticed but thought that it's just our thing. Everybody had been praising our chemistry. The way we looked at each other, the way interact with each other on and off screen.

Everybody was amazed because we're just so comfortable with all the touchings and the kissings. And not only that; Dayu and I also rehearsed everything, prior to filming.

I repeat; we rehearsed everything. From the dialogues, to every acts; and that meant; every touch, every kiss- everything.

And we would rehearse them not once, not twice but sometimes three, four and five times. Especially the kiss scenes. Those we would rehearse repeatedly.