What We Believe

Wang Manor

Wang Manor

(Qing's POV)

It's almost two in the morning. But I couldn't bring myself to sleep. I looked at Dayu, who's sleeping in my arms; looking so innocent, and so pretty and so peaceful. 

My breath stopped for a second, in awe of his beauty. I love this man. I need him. And he's mine again. I would not, I could not possibly lose him again.

Hence, I must make some plans. I am still threading on dangerous ground here. I knew this fact very well. I would not delude myself that, to think that this is a happy ending already. No. I won't do that.

I got to talk to Dayu. Our friends are coming to visit; they're probably on the plane by now. And in 10 hours or so, they will be arriving.

 I don't know how this meeting would go. The meeting with the guys, could jolt Dayu's memory and Dayu might suddenly remembers everything. 

Or, the meeting could go like the meeting with my parents or even me; where he didn't remember anything at all. 

There could also be a possibility of Dayu remembering only bits of the memory he lost. There are a lot of possibilities as to what could happen.

Nevertheless, I knew that I must do some preparations in advance. 

I must talk to Dayu about things. There are things that I ill have to tell him. And I will also need to think about what I would do if any situation arises.

I already established the idea that, if Dayu ever remembers, if his memory returned when he saw our friends, that I would just lock him up here. With me. I don't know how I'll be able to do that but that's what I will do.

After all, we are already lovers again. And I know that he loves me now and he loved me before he lost his memory. So, even if he remembers about two years ago, and that we'd been apart since; being together ,now, had already been decided. By fate. 

Well, I admit. Maybe, I lend a hand in it as well. But wasn't it fate that made him fall for me the second time around? He told me himself, how he'd been watching me since he was warded after his release from the ICU. 

He had already started falling for me since. Yes, after I learned that he didn't remember me and that I didn't trigger his pain; I had been doing everything that I can to make him fall for me. Yes, I did that. But he was already into me, to begin with.

Dayu fell in love with me again, even after he lost his memory. That's fate.

We are fated. Dayu and I. I have no doubt about that in my mind. Our destiny is to be with each other. 

If we aren't fated, if this isn't destiny; Dayu would not have fallen for me so easily the second time around. 

So, yes, even if he remembers now, there is no way that I will let him go. I would do everything that I can to make him stay. 

His hurt, his anger, his pain; I will take them all. I will let him do everything that he wanted, to appease all the hurt and the pain and the anger he felt because of me. I would let him do everything, but leave me. He'd never be able to leave me. I will not let him.

I'd made up my mind. No matter what happened, this person sleeping in my arms will stay in my arms, regardless. I will not let him go. Never again.

#########

(Dayu's POV)

I feel warm. And I feel secure. For the third time in my one-month-old memory.

I opened my eyes slowly, fully expecting the sight I'm going to see, this third day. It doesn't surprise me anymore. I'm not taken aback anymore.

On the first day that I woke up, feeling this warmth and sense of security, after the first time that Qing and I made love again, I was disoriented. I didn't know what where I was and I almost screamed when I saw him holding me. 

The second time, we didn't make love but we cuddled all night, talking about mundane things like our favourite past times and our favourite food. And when I woke up the next morning, I was still confused, with the warmth and the secure feelings that I got. I looked at him in disbelief realizing that I'm in his arms.

This is the third time. And I'm starting to believe that, this is really happening. That I wasn't just dreaming things. 

I woke up, in his strong arms. My head is crooned in between his arm and his chest. His face is only a few centimeters away, and his breath is fanning temple. I watched his sleeping face, feeling my heart beat quickening.

Who would have thought, that I, Feng JianYu, would fall for a man who's so perfectly handsome it almost hurt the eyes, a man who's so rich it you almost wouldn't believe it. And what's more amazing was, that this man told me that he loves me too.

Waking up in his arms; made me feel warm and secure. And it's feels so real. He is real. We are real.

And I'm done questioning what ever had happened to the Feng JianYu who thought he liked only girls. Or the Feng JianYu who never went along well with rich people.

Whatever happened then, had happened. They're my past. I might never regained lost memory but that doesn't make me so sad anymore.

I'm going to start believing in the present. I'm going to start believing in now. I'm going to start believing in Wang Qing.

Then I saw his eyes slowly opening. He frowned, as he focused his eyes on me. Then, he smiled.

"Good morning.."

He's so good looking. My heart stopped for a second. And I felt my whole face flushing.

"Good morning." I lowered my eyes, shyly.

I couldn't help but recall, our first lovemaking three nights ago.

The passion. The intensity. The overwhelming desire. The heavenly pleasures. They were still freshly imprinted in my memory.

Good God, I didn't know that I could be this perverted. I blushed even more.

"Dayu ah.." Qing lifted my chin, to force me to look at him. And he's smiling down at me knowingly.

One look at my blushing face and he caught my thoughts correctly.

"You're not the only one, who still remember..." he muttered, under his heavy breathing his hawk like eyes were so intense, I knew, every words he said was true, "you have no idea, how much I wanted you. Still want you."

Then he kissed me on my forehead, "but I don't want to hurt or overtire you.." he trailed his fingers on the incision wounds on my torso, "so, I'm controlling myself..."

I smiled at him, I believe him. He's telling the truth.

"Dayu ah.." suddenly, his voice changed. His expression was very serious as he looked at me without blinking.

"Let's get married.."

My mouth fell open. As I looked at him in utter astonishment.

I had not expected this.