Seduction

Present Day

Present Day

(Dayu's POV)

Qing's parents had just left, being sent to the airport by their driver.

And Qing's hand is still around my shoulders. I know, that this is just a normal act between friends and even acquaintances.

Yet, somehow I felt the knot in my stomach tightening. And his touch seemed to burn through my shirt.

I couldn't even look at him; afraid that he'd notice how this act is affecting me.

"Ya..you're as stiff as a rock!"

Good God! He noticed! Huhuhu. He knew me very well then. I couldn't even hide my feelings and discomfort from him.

Well. Better just throw caution into the wind then. I would just act as I would act with any of my friends. I just have to believe that we're really the best of friends as he'd told me.

"I'm still in disbelief and shock." I told him, as I shrug his hand off.

"Why?" He pretended to ask, when he knew full well, why.

"You're a cheeky man aren't you Mr. Wang Qing.." I sneered at him a little.

"I've never had a rich friend. And you're not only rich, you're too rich!" I told him bluntly,"How did we met actually?"

I saw the widest of smile broke into his face, "we met on our university entrance exam.."

I blinked. The last of my memory was the day before the university entrance exam.

I had taken a two year hiatus from my academic study to think clearly about what I really want to do for the rest of my life.

And I took private courses in acting, dancing and singing, while working various side jobs to pay for the course fee.

My father is a normal salary man working for the local government in Tianjin, but he's supportive of whatever decision I made.

That was why, after two years I finally decided that I want to pursue acting and singing professionally. That's why I finally took the entrance exam two years after graduating high school.