First Date ; Almost Ruined

Present Day

Present Day

Wang Manor, St Peter, Jersey, UK

(Dayu's POV)

Qing had been telling me the stories about how we first met and all the important things that happened after that, for the past hour or so.

He started telling me bit by bit, when we started eating our breakfast. And he stopped for a while, when the maids came to take the empty dishes and clear up the table in front of us.

I think I really did lend a hand in the arrangement of this particular room, because it's exactly how I pictured a bedroom, if it is this big, would be.

There is a big bed, then there is a sitting area, with a shelves full of books, and a big window over looking the garden below.

This room made me feel comfortable and at home. It's big but it's not intimidating. And it made everything Qing was telling me plausible.

I can't say exactly what's the connection between the room and the believability of everything that he's telling, but there is a connection. Blame it on my 'strange' mind.

Qing was now telling me the part where we spent my first birthday together.

Which of course made me turn bright red; because everything he told me about my behaviour really hit home, where it hurt.

The stingy part, the penny pincher part, the curiosity part, the over thinking part, the wuxia lover part; those were all me.

"And you're saying that- you still like me even after all that?" I asked when he told me how close he was to losing it when we're at the match shop in Nailuoguxiang alley.

"I still like you. I love you even more so, after that.." he said, looking at me, no doubt expecting me to blush and he got what he wanted.

"How could you?" But even while I blush I couldn't help but feel sorry for him, "how could you still like me? I didn't even like me."

I know, when I was the one doing it, I wouldn't feel annoyed at myself. But hearing it from another person, and imagining the situation in the third person eye; I know, how annoying I must have been.

"Well..you're annoying. Super annoying. You made me go crazy..but, everything made me happy. You made me happy."

Okay. This guy is making me blush non-stop. He had his arms wrapped around me for quiet some time, and now he's saying more and more sweet things; so sweet, I'm reduced to a pile of red mess.

Everything that he'd been telling me, though I believed that they really did happen, and there were even tons of pictures, Qing took and saved in his laptop, to prove they did; yet, I still felt as if they happened to a different person. They all felt very surreal.

My memory was still lost after all. And I am thankful to him, for being able to tell me, all of these. They fill the space of my memory, where a void had been left by the accident.