Love Retribution

Present Day

Present Day

(Qing's POV)

I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I turned to my left and then to my right. I turned around and looked back. I looked at myself in all different angles.

But I still felt dissatisfied. I still felt lacking.

I had piled about fifteen pair of clothes on the bed now. Despite what people think of me, I had never taken this long to get dressed.

Maybe because I really liked fashion, hence choosing my clothes had never been difficult and I'd only take very little time to get ready.

But today; I'm not in my right mind at all. I couldn't seem to make up my mind about what I should wear. How should I present myself in front of Dayu today?

I don't dress to impress. I never did; because I had always been confident with how I look that I'd just wear clothes according to what I felt comfortable in.

Even with Dayu I'd never felt the need to dress to impress him. I just knew he'd love me anyway.

But, today is different. It had been two years. And I wanted to look good in front of him. No, not just look good but I want my presence to stop his breath. I want my presence to catch his attention and make him look at me.

I said, I'd use everything. Every trick in the book. And if my good looks can do a little of the trick, if my looks can create some ripples in his heart; even if it's just some little ripples, I'd do it.

Then I glanced at the clock on the wall. The purple coloured clock, Dayu had chosen, and I gasped.

Damn! I'd spent almost an hour trying and then putting away clothes before I trying and putting away another one.

Now, I barely have fifty minutes before the show starts. I cursed, before I close my eyes; breathing in and out, trying to calm myself. I can't have a panic attack now!

Then I opened my eyes and looked at myself. And I looked at the piles of clothings on the bed, behind me.

My eyes rested on the black tux jacket and then the black pants; and I looked at the white shirt I'm wearing at the moment. This might just work. I quickly put everything on.