The Doctor's Verdict

Present Time

Present Time

Jersey General Hospital

(Qing's POV)

My heart was twisting painfully as I watched Dayu, being taken to the examination room.

We came earlier, Dayu and I and the guys too. Dayu wore a thick jacket, a face mask and a cap, to cover his identity. Nobody seemed to take notice as this was a hospital and it's normal for patients to wear such clothings. Though when we came in; people casted us curious looks.

Six, not bad looking, tall Chinese men, coming in together; I guess we did stand out a bit among the crowd.

We came to the Jersey General Hospital today to meet with the Thoracic specialist, recommended by Dr Langdon, Dayu's previous doctor at Royal London Hospital.

The guys insisted that they'd follow is today for Dayu's check up, even though we suggested that they should go sight seeing, or they could just stay at my family house and wait for us there.

"Our purpose for coming was to visit Dayu." Chen said, declining Qing and Dayu's suggestion, "not to go sightseeing..."

And the Wang Yu gege, Guo Tao and Cai Zhao agreed, whole heartedly. So we took two cars and headed for the Jersey General hospital at 8 this morning.

The guys waited outside at the waiting area, as Dayu and I went to see Dr. Gregory, the Thoracic specialist.

Dr Gregory began asking questions about Dayu's Daily activities and how he'd been feeling these past week, after being discharged. And I helped to answer some of the Questions Dayu wasn't confident if he could answer well; because he'd back to his old Russian sounding English pronunciation, even though he's supposed to be very fluent in English communication now. Unfortunately, he'd forgotten all about it.

Then Dayu was given the general check ups after the consultation session.

I tried to smile and looked normal in front of Dayu, even though inside I was full of worries, as I didn't want him to worry too.

But Dayu saw right through me as whispered, "Qing ah..relax..everything's alright..."

I almost pulled him for a kiss, to calm my worries then, but instead I nodded, giving him a smile.

"Now..We're going to do the MRI and CT scans.." Dr Gregory informed, after he'd performed the general check up on Dayu.

"I'm going with him.." I immediately stood up, I am not about to let Dayu go for the most crucial stage of his check ups alone.

The middle age doctor looked at me, as if finally realizing the true nature of my relationship with Dayu, then he smiled and nodded, "sure. Please, follow me.."

The doctor didn't comment much on Dayu being an actor; in fact he's acting as if he didn't know about Dayu being a Hollywood actor. But then, the doctors at Royal London Hospital were also the same. They're professionals who would do their duties regardless of who their patients are. And for this, I am glad.