Mothers

Present Day

(Feng's Residence)

Dayu's father came home from work late that evening, after an overtime that dragged until 10 p.m.

Dayu was nowhere to be found while his wife is sitting alone in the living room.

He sensed that something had happened. And that something, has to do with their son.

"How was the barbeque?" He knew that Dayu planned to have a barbeque with his film cast members in their house today.

"It was fine." Dayu's mother answered gruffly.

"And why aren't you looking satisfied then?"

"I invited Dayu's old friends to come."

Dayu's father looked at his wife, sharply, "including Qing?" He should have known that his wife will not sit still.

She had been watching Dayu's Live Film Premier yesterday and one look at how one of Dayu's Hollywood's friends she knew that 'that' friend is not looking at Dayu as a friend.

That was the first thing she complained about, when he got back from work yesterday.

"He's looking at our son like...like..."she couldn't put it in words as she's beyond herself with worry, "and Qing was there..Qing saw it too...poor Qing.."

"Are you sure?" Dayu's father asked, "which one of his friend?"

"The young one. The model.."

"Pietro." Dayu's father nodded. He'd guess as much. He and Dayu's mother had visited Dayu it the states a few times while Dayu was in the States. And they'd met Dayu's friends twice.

He did noticed, during those visits that Pietro seemed to treat their son a little different than the others in their group.

Though he didn't think much about it at that time. It's Dayu's personal life. And he trusts his son. Dayu will tell them everything of importance.