Lurking Danger

Present Day

Present Day

Beijing International Airport

(Qing's POV)

I took the sobbing Dayu into my arms as we waved goodbyes to our family, at the airport.

Last night, two days after the wedding we had a huge family feast- our first as a married couple, as the family gave us their well wishes before we go for our honeymoon in Bora-Bora French Polynesian.

We would be there for a week before coming back to Beijing and sort out everything here before finally going to the states for Dayu's movie prep.

We chose a midnight flight because we wanted to avoid as much media coverage and paparazzi as possible. I didn't want our honeymoon to be disclosed to the media at all so we had been very secretive about this.

My stalker was still at large, her parents were already brought in for questioning but it seemed that they too hadn't heard from her for quiet some time.

Her parents, cried when we laid out every evidence we had on her. They too, didn't know why she did such thing again.

From her parents, we learned that she had been clinically diagnosed with  bipolar disorder, in which they produced a proof of; a clinical report from her doctor in Canada.

They informed us that she'd been doing so well, working as a staff in an accounting company. And she'd been attending a regular support group session for her depression, going for her regular check ups with her doctor as well as taking her medication regularly.

Then, she took a sudden holiday, two weeks ago. About the same time that I proposed to Dayu at the street of NanLuoGuxiang alley.

I guess, she was triggered by that and went crazy again.

To tell the truth, now, knowing about her having a bipolar disorder, I became much more alarmed. That's why I didn't want to publicized anything anymore.

What is she came to us and do something worse? Fans with such disorders shouldn't be taken too lightly.

And we didn't even know if she's still taking her medication or not. What if she had stopped? It would make her even more erratic.

So, that's why, for our sake; my peace of mind, and also for the girl's sake, we have decided to report this to the police so that they could help us find her.

I wouldn't be able to rest well, though, not until she's found. Which I really hoped would happen soon.

And thus, from now on, I'll try to keep us from the public eyes as best as I could. And I also brought five of my best security personnels with us to Bora Bora.

Something, I really would not do, normally, if the situation isn't like what we're facing right now.

The family especially my mother of course insisted on us taking security personnels to go with us everywhere we wanted, because they knew of my stalker's situation.