The Only One

Present Day

Present Day

Park Avenue Apartment, Beijing

(Dayu's POV)

My poor Qing. He's sulking so bad right now. I felt for him so bad but I also find him extremely cute sulking like that.

"Dayu ah.." Chen nudged me, "quit stealing looks at your man.."

And I blushed, as I continued to cut the vegetables.

"I did not steal looks.." I lied blatantly. I did. When he looked at me, of course I pretended to be busy but as soon as I saw from the corner of my eyes, that he had looked away, I'd feast my eyes on him again.

Qing really is a man blessed with really good looks. He's perfect from head to toe. And when he sulked, that just doubled his charm. I just couldn't get enough of him.

"You know..back when you're room mates..." I looked at Chen then, willing him to continue because I had lost all memory of us at that time, "that guy really had the patience of a saint, when it comes to you.."

"He wasn't very patient when it comes to other things. Being born rich, he's used to having everything he wanted the moment he wanted them..." Chen smiled, looking very nostalgic, "he waited for you..for three years...Well..two years as room mates..But I knew he had the hots for you the moment I saw you together."

I blinked. I knew that Qing had been in love with me since the moment he saw me. And I knew that he had waited for me for three years. From his story. But this is the first time I heard of this from someone else. It sounded sweet and fascinating. How a man that good looking fell that hard for me.

"Not just in becoming lovers...He was patient with all your other antics as well.." Chen continued, "do you know...you once had him waited on you outside of the dorm for hours, because you were jealous of him with this lady host...he'd been working with.."

I gasped, of course I didn't remember that. I only know the things that Qing told me. And he never told me about this.

"Qing explained that he's the same with all the other hosts as well, and that the lady host knew about the two of you." Chen continued, "you said you understood but you refused to meet him that day...You told him to go back to his home until you cool down..Even when he came all the way from the airport to see you, after a week of shooting..He didn't leave though..He waited outside for a good three hours."