Rich

Heathrow Airport, London

(Qing's POV)

We had just sent Dayu's parents off. And now, we're waiting for our own flight, to Jersey.

It's very fortunate that Dayu didn't question much; about why he had to wear layers of clothing and a mask as well as a hat.

We told him that it's for his own safety, to minimise the risk of infection, being in an open area for the first time, after a major surgery.

Well, it's partially true though, but it's not all of the truth. We also didn't want people to recognise Dayu, I especially.

I had arranged for everything, during Dayu's one month stay at the hospital.

With the help of Dayu's Hollywood friends, including Pietro, we made a plan, to trick the paparazzi into believing that Dayu had been discharged and is now undergoing a rehabilitation in the States.

During Dayu's on and off conscious States in the ICU, the first week, his Hollywood friends had actually came to visit but as Dayu was still heavily sedated, he had been asleep most of the time.

And when it was known that Dayu developed physical pain when he saw things associated to the memory he'd lost, they knew that they couldn't visit him anymore.

So, they reluctantly agreed that, they'd leave for the States for the time being and wait until Dayu is a little better before they came to visit again.

Pietro had been the most reluctant to leave. For obvious reasons. Dayu might have told him, how he really felt, but I also knew that feelings doesn't easily change. Pietro still has feelings for Dayu.

He proved that, when he said, he'd try to help Dayu's recovery by pulling the attention of the paparazzi from him.

He and Dayu's Hollywood friends acted as if Dayu would be going back with them to the States.

They spread pictures of their representatives making arrangement in a hospital in the states.

They also 'leaked' a ticket in Dayu's name heading to the States.