Reset

Present DayLondon

Present Day
London

(Qing's POV)

I arrived at the London Heathrow Airport, at 8 in the morning.
Mr. Graham, our house keeper was already there waiting to fetch me.

"Sir.." Mr. Graham looked at me, with his eyes  filled with pity.

He had been working with our family since we bought the St. Peter, Jersey Estate back in 2007.

He had been the house keeper and acting Manager of the estate, since. We trusted him and considered him as a part of the family. After all, he'd been with us for more than ten years.

I had brought Dayu to visit the estate a few times back in 2016.

Mr. Graham knew about us; about how I felt for Dayu. Because Dayu the first person outside of my family, whom I'd ever brought for a visit. And I had never brought anybody else since him.

"Graham.." and he put his arms around me, patting my back. Trying to give me strength.

"It's going to be alright sir." He said, giving me a squeeze​ on the shoulders.

I nodded slowly,  my body is beginning to feel the tiredness; I hadn't been able to sleep during the 13 hours flight from Taoyuan International Airport to Heathrow.

I was afraid that if I fell asleep I might dream of something bad and I wouldn't recover from it.

Mr. Graham drove in silence, sensing that I didn't have the energy to speak at all. And I slumped on the seat, clutching my phone, nervously.

I switched on my phone as soon as the flight landed, and I felt my heart clenching painfully, fearing that I got a call or a news, while on the air. And also fearing for the type of news I got.

Thankfully there was none; which meant that Dayu is alright.

I endured another 30 minutes before finally arriving at the Royal London Hospital.

Upon arriving, I saw reporters gathering in front of the hospital as well as at the hospital lobby. There were many of them.

Luckily they didn't know who I am. And I was able to slip in, without getting noticed.