First Love

May 2012

May 2012

(Qing's POV)

"Dayu!" I called to him, when I saw him still talking with the rest of the guys.

Feng JianYu. Dayu, as I called him now, looked at me and waved his hand, signalling for me would wait.

And I gritted my teeth, as I frowned at him impatiently. I was already waiting for him at the doorway.

I didn't like it, when I saw him getting too close with other people. No, I more that didn't like it. I hated it.

Even though they're all classmates, and we're all friends now, I couldn't tolerate it if Dayu got too close to the others.

Yes, I'm jealous. I admit it. I have gone past the stage of denial, not that I had been denying my feelings, though.

I think since the beginning I knew, that what I felt for him isn't nowhere near normal. And I accepted it.

I knew that Dayu stole my breath away the first time I saw him. And I couldn't stop thinking about him since.

He's also the sole reason, that got me suddenly to inspired and motivated to pass the NHEE; just so that I could attend University with him.

When I combined those with my physical reactions for him; well,let's just say that I wasn't that blind or that stubborn not to realised that I was looking at Dayu differently than I looked at other people. Girls or boys alike.

What I felt for him, was too different than anything I'd ever felt before. It's much too intense.

I got jealous easily. I want him to pay attention to me. I want him near me. I want him to talk to me. I want him to listen to me.

I simply want him. So bad. In every sense of the word.

I had never wanted anybody as much as I wanted him. And he's a man through and through. I realised that. But, I can't help myself.

After two months, I am more than sure that he really was my happy beam. He knew just how to make me smile and laugh.

And I continued to find things about him that enthralled me more and more.