Open Secret

August 2016

August 2016

Park Avenue Apartments, Beijing

(Qing's POV)

A year later and Dayu and I had climbed on the entertainment ladder, so quickly, together.

Just after we became lovers, Dayu and I began to experience the change in our professional lives as well.

Yes, I guess we're entertainers now. Newbies still at that, but we are making names for ourselves in this industry.

For Dayu, this had always been his lifelong dream; I was only here because of coincidence and fate.

To say that I wanted to become famous or that I wanted to become an actor or a singer; would be half a lie. I knew that I liked acting and singing and dancing, but they were all because of Dayu at first. He nudged me into this direction.

This is Dayu's dream, the one he decided on, after two years of thinking it over. Not, the becoming famous one; but becoming an actor and a singer. It actually sort of, slipped his mind that by becoming an actor and a singer, people would recognize him more and more.

That's why, when Dayu put DTX (Ding Tseng Xian; roughly translated Conquer the World) in his weibo account, I made mine into ZG.

I even gave the unofficial meaning for it in the back stage interview I had on my birthday party.

I told them, it meant Zhu Gong; the helper/builder/supporter to Dayu in his quest to conquer the world.

I may looked like I was laughing and joking when gave the answer but I wasn't.

But after breaking through into this world, I found out that I do love this feeling, of being in the limelight. Unlike Dayu, who's a little reserved in all of this sudden popularity, I basked in it.

For Dayu, everything seemed a little too quick and it left him confused somehow. But I wasn't. The moment I got a taste of this world; I decided that I would make it the best world for Dayu and I.

I began planning our future, in this industry together. Not just a one year plan but a long term plan. This is what Dayu wanted to do and I am going to provide all opportunities for him to achieve his dreams.

So, a year ago, right after the success of CA, I began investing. I began a business venture with my father; much to his delight. I set up an entertainment Company, with my father as the main funder.

I might not have the formal business education but I guess business is in my blood, and instinctively I knew what to do, which project to venture on, in order to stabilize the company. Even, my father who was a shrewd businessman himself, couldn't help but praise me.

Within a year, I managed to stabilized the company, and I even managed to set up a few affiliate entertainment agencies just so that I could remain anonymous in the business world.