Hurt

Present Day

Present Day

(Chen's POV)

I didn't know what to think or how to react to this sudden knowledge.

Last night, after the intense provocation coming from his parents, and me (which I felt guilty) later on, Dayu broke down.

I didn't see it coming. I really didn't.

He'd been in LA for two years. He'd risen above and everything in these two years.

He made new friends. His career is more than booming right now; he have everything on the palm of his hand.

And I really thought that two years away, had healed him. Or at the very least made him stronger.

But last night, it's as clear as crystal water.

Feng JianYu hasn't moved on. He hasn't forgotten a thing. It was as if these two years didn't happen.

How Dayu reacted last night, was exactly the way he had reacted two years ago.

I know because I was there. He stayed with me for two weeks. And I saw him suffer everyday.

During the day he'd fell into a complete utter stone. He froze. He was silent. I practically had to force open his mouth to make him swallow some food and water.

And at night, it's worse. He'd sleep and then in his sleep he'd cry and wail and trembled uncontrollably. At first I'd try to wake him up. But after a few days I knew it's no use.

I just let him toss and roll all over the bed as he cried, clutching his heart.

It was hell. I kept a watchful eyes over him. Because at that time I didn't know what he's capable of doing. I really thought he could jump off the window at moment.

His parents would come over everyday, as they brought him to the bathroom and bathed him. Then they would dry him like a baby before his mother embraced him for the longest of time. It was heartbreaking.

We didn't talk much. Dayu's parents and I. All we could think about was watch over Dayu and protect him from himself.

After two weeks, Dayu began responding. When he's awake he began talking. And when his parents came, they no longer had to bathe him. He could do it on his own. He ate too, even though only a little but he's finally eating again.