The Plan; Part 1

Present Day

Present Day

(Guo Tao's POV)

I looked at Qing, wanting to see if the man understands what I'm telling him.

"I do." Qing nodded, his decision is final, "I understand."

"If we do this, we can never use the same trick again.." I repeated, "and Dayu will never trust me again."

"We can do this only once. I know." Qing said, "and although it's regretful, I don't have any other choice. "

I know, that Qing is desperate.

"He's leaving in five days..and he'll be away for almost two months." Qing was grimacing, painfully, "I can't let him leave without doing anything."

I sighed, resigned to Qing's decision. I will do everything I can to help these two get together.

Two years, is a punishment enough for Qing. I knew how much he had suffered. I had seen it; how hard it was for him to live without Dayu.

How Qing turned to his works and buried himself in his projects to take his mind off from the knowledge of how miserable his life without Dayu was.

I was there when he collapsed from exhaustion; twice. The first time, a few months after Dayu went to LA. And the second time, on Dayu's birthday last year.

########

28 August 2017

I was walking quickly to the registration counter, feeling very worried when I almost bumped into a woman.

"Auntie!" It was Qing's mother.

She smiled slightly at me, then she said, "he's in room 308."

"Is he alright?" I asked quickly.

When Wang Yu called early this morning telling me that Qing had collapsed again last night, I had rushed to the hospital as quick as I could.

"He's alright..just exhausted..." She answered, looking very tired, "his father and his cousin are with him. "