Confession of a Reformed Lost boy

25 October 2012

25 October 2012

Wang Residence, Beijing

(Qing's POV)

I got home that night at half past eleven, after Dayu practically dragged me out of his dorm.

#########

"Qing..!" I heard Dayu called my name.

"It's almost eleven already..." He said, looking at his table clock without turning to look at me. Which gave me the opportunity to put the book that I'd been pretending to read, down.

He'd been studying at his study table while I pretended to read, while lying on his bed.

I quickly closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

Chen who's lying on his bed next to Dayu's bed glanced at me and saw my eyes moving.

"He's pretending to sleep." Chen informed Dayu, and I opened my eyes slightly shooting sharp look at Chen. Chen didn't even raised an eyebrow. He stared at me blankly and went on reading.

I intimidated many people, but I couldn't really intimidated Chen. He didn't care much of my height or my threatening attitude. If it comes to it, he'd just ignore me and pretended I'm not there.

"Qingge.." this time Dayu had turned around and was facing me. I shut my eyes, heavily sprawled my 193cm frame on his bed.

I heard him heaving an exasperated sigh, of course he knew that I was just pretending to sleep. How many times had I done this trick on him? Too many times.

"Wang Qing..!" Dayu called my full name, which meant that he's close to losing his patient with me.

I opened my eyes. And I looked at him,  "let me sleep here, for once.." I squinted my eyes, "I think I have a headache.."

"I have an aspirin." I heard Chen said, and I sharply looked at him, almost throwing the pillow at the man.

"I'm just sleepy..too sleepy.." I looked back at Dayu, this time batting my not so big eyes at him.

Dayu looked at me, "Wang Qing..." He was not amused at my antics, "go home.."

I had been trying to postpone my leave almost every night with the hope that I would finally be able to stay the night.

Of course, I was only able to stay so long, before Dayu asked me to go home.

"Dayu ah.." I tried coaxing him some more.

Dayu blinked and he went quiet for a full one minute.

"If you stay the night, where would you sleep?" He asked.

Good. He never asked me that question before.

"I'm already lying down here.." of course I'd be sleeping with him.