Emilio Martinez- Babyyyyyyyy

I was tired- I'd been on a shoot all day and it was nearly 1am and I'd been up since 5.30. I HAD to get this video edited, it needs to be uploaded at 4pm. My eyelids were getting heavy, but I pushed through and made a thumbnail as well. I uploaded it and Emilio was nodding off next to me. He sat up when I closed my laptop firmly. I put it on charge along with my phone and slid into bed. Emilio switched the light off and we were both asleep in minutes.

I woke up the next morning at 6am again- I was on another shoot. I slid my jumper on and headed downstairs. I had a coffee and tiptoed back into the room. Emilio was curled up on his side of the bed- gently snoring. I brushed my teeth, threw on some sweatpants and a sports bra and grabbed a jacket. I zipped it up and slid my bag onto my arm. I leant down and kissed Emilio on the forehead. It was 8 when I snuck out of the house. I grabbed breakfast on the way and arrived at the shoot bang on time. The shoot lasted until 7 again. I was very sleepy, I managed to drive home staying awake. I pulled up on the drive and hopped out my Tesla. I put the key in my bag after locking it. I went inside and opened my Mac and unlocked my phone. My new video had gone live it was a dare video with Chance & Anthony- it was hilarious. Emilio came down the stairs. "Hey beautiful." He said embracing me in a hug. I rested my head on his shoulder and he caressed my cheek. "I haven't seen you for 2 days." He mumbled into my bed. I felt myself falling asleep. I managed to eat and have a Coke, before heading to bed.

I felt a little unwell- no surprise- I've had NO sleep for about 3 and a half weeks. I laid in my bed feeling super dizzy and tired. "Babyyyyyyy." I moaned. Emilio came over. "Yes sweet pea?" He said in his thick Spanish accent. "I feel sick." I mumbled. He sat on the bed and I rested my head on his lap. "You're burning up gorgeous." He said resting his hand on my forehead. I had some Advil and dozed to sleep. "I love you." He whispered as I closed my eyes. "I love you too." I murmured.