Nathan Speiser- Why?

His emotions were cold and hurtful- like he didn't care. Like after 3 years, he had no feelings for me. "Nathan.." I trailed off- as he looked me straight in the eye. "I said leave..now." He said angrily. "I said I was sorry- not that I'm the one who should be apologising anyway." I growled- grabbing my bag. I walked to the door and went to open it. "Y/N." He said. I opened it and quickly slid out. I slammed it fast and raced to the lift. Tears were bouncing down my face and sobs left my mouth. I ran to my car and climbed inside. Putting my foot on the gas hard I raced as fast as I possibly could anywhere far from him. My tears began to blur my vision, so I pulled over. I smashed my fists against the steering wheel several times. I rested my head gently on the steering wheel and screamed. I got out and sat on the kerb. Cars raced quickly past me and my hair was blown around. I rested my eyes on the palm of my hands as makeup dribbled down my face. A few more sobs left my mouth as I started to shake. It was cold, a little rainy. I could hear footsteps echoing towards me. I looked up and Nathan was stood next to me. He dropped down and pulled me into him tightly. I held onto his T-Shirt tightly and rested my head on his chest. He rubbed my back: attempting to soothe me. "I love you, I am so so sorry for everything." He whispered.

I knew he was sorry, Nath always is- he didn't want to hurt me deliberately. His actions sometimes cause arguments, but he hates it. "I know you are and I love you more." I whispered. Nathan hadn't meant to offend me by saying that he told me that maybe I should stay in rather than get shit faced and end up in a heap of my own sick with no clothes on. I knew he was looking out for me; he is so frightened that one day I take one to many drinks and get alcohol poisoning or really hurt me.

He drove my car back and I curled up on the passenger seat. He put his spare arm across my thigh and held my hand tightly. The quiet buzz of music relaxes me. We ate some dinner and headed to bed at around 10.45 I curled up next to him and he slowly circled my back, softly kissing my shoulder blades.