Ivan Martinez- Beautifuly Jealous

I watched his eyes light up as she giggled. He slipped his hand into hers and they locked lips. I quickly looked away and carried on replying to emails. I sighed as they walked out. I closed the door with my foot and ran my hands through my hair. "I can't do this much longer." I mumbled. Nick swivelled his chair to face me and Kade moved next to me. I felt my eyes tear up. Kade wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his shoulder. Jake and Anthony came in. I quickly wiped my eyes and Kade let go. I focused on the computer. "Y/N." Anthony said. I turned around. He tilted his head to the side and nudged Jake. "You alright?" Jake asked sliding his chair towards me. I nodded. "Yeah I was just talking to my Mum on the phone." I lied. Nicks eyes furrowed and he shook his head- Jake nor Anthony noticed. I decided to go to the gym. I changed into some sports leggings and a sports bra. I walked to the gym and blasted music through my earphones as I did a hardcore workout. I sat in the changing rooms and downed a bottle of water. I was sweating like mad. I walked home again and had a shower. "Tessaaa." He squealed as she tickled him. I was slightly sick in my mouth. I made my lunch and took it to my room. I locked the door and put Netflix on the TV, whilst continuing to work on my laptop. There was a knock on my door about 20 minutes later. I stood up and looked through the peephole. I smoothed my top down and opened the door. Emilio was stood there on his phone. He looked up. "We're getting food do you want anything?" He said, totally oblivious to the fact I fancied the fricking pants off him. I found myself daydreaming and getting lost in his beautiful, blue eyes. "Y/N?" He said snapping his fingers. I zoned back in. "Nah I'm good thanks though." I said as my cheeks went an odd shade of pink. He jogged downstairs. "Tessa baby come on." He said. I slammed the door and slid down it. Tears dampening my cheeks. "Fuck sake." I screamed smashing my fists against my bed. I flopped down face first and sobbed. My door opened and then closed. I slowly sat up, Jake was towered over me. I pushed my hair out of my face. "Hey.." He said sitting down and pulling me into a hug. "You still love him huh?" He said wiping my eyes. Jake knows as well as Kade and Nick that I have fancied Emilio for 3 years now; he's been in L.A for a little over a year and he's dating Tessa. It's literally heartbreaking.

I had a long heart to heart with Jake. I headed downstairs to order Postmates with Erika. Tony came over and I was slightly surprised at how gorgeous he was looking. "Hey." I smiled as he sat next to me. "Just so you know; I think Emilio and Tessa are you know." He said moving his hands around. I looked into his eyes and surprised myself. I leant in and our lips locked.

"What the fuck?" I quickly pulled away as I heard Emilio's voice. I felt my face go red. I tried to run away, but Emilio pushed me into the toilet and followed me- closing the door. "What was that?" He hissed. I couldn't help but let a giggle slip out. "What?" I mumbled. "You and Tony." He whisper-shouted angrily. I put my hand on his chest. He closed his eyes. "Are you and Tessa still together?" I asked caressing my hand across his cheek. He pushed my hands away. "Yes." He muttered. My eyes prickled with tears- I had tried to make him say it- he had no clue. "I love you and I have done for 3 years." I blurted. He looked taken aback. "That's why you're jealous of me and..Tessa?" He asked raising an eyebrow. I hit his arm. "I'm not jealous." I hissed. "I think jealousy can sometimes be beautiful. Beautifully jealous." He said in very broken English. "That doesn't mean I don't love Tessa tho." He added. "So why are you telling me I'm beautiful?" I asked confused. "Cause you are?" He asked confused back. "Thankyou." I smiled. He smiled back. "Friends?" He asked holding his hand out. I held it firmly. "Just friends."