Jake Paul- I Hate You (Trigger Warning, Based on 13RW)

DISCLAIMER: If you haven't watched 13 Reasons Why, watch the above clip, which will explain what I've based my chapter around. So, Jake is Justin, you are Jessica and Chance is Bryce. 

Y/N:

He pulled me outside, "Let's go." He muttered. "Jake what the hell is going on?" I asked, pulling my arm back. "What are you doing here with Chance?" He shouted. "TELL ME WHY JAKE, TELL ME WHY I CAN'T HANG OUT WITH MY FRIENDS, OUR FRIENDS, YOUR BESTFRIEND." His eyes filled with tears. "This doesn't need to happen..." Anthony said. "Tell her." Ray shouted. "Jake, what is going on?" I said, my eyes filling up with warm tears. "HE FUCKING RAPED YOU Y/N, CHANCE FUCKING RAPED YOU." 

I felt like my entire world had frozen in time. It all came flooding back, that night. 

I slapped Jake across the cheek; "I hate you. I fucking hate you." I screamed. I walked away. "y/n." They all shouted, I got in my car and drove home. I sobbed the entire way back, I felt ashamed, embarrassed, partially to blame. I ignored Jake's repeating calls, I put my phone on the kitchen side. "Y/N Jake is ringing...again? Are you gonna answer?" Mum shouted from the kitchen. "No. Leave it." I shouted, running back in. She'd already answered. He was sobbing down the phone to her. "Sweetie what happened? Y/N's been crying." I snatched the phone out of her hand and hung up. "We had an argument, it's normal." I said, walking up to my room.

I couldn't sleep in my bed, knowing what had happened. I sat up crying all night, Chance had text me a dozen texts, saying Jake was lying. But, slowly, piece by piece I was completing the jigsaw that was my party. I remembered him pushing me down, forcing himself upon me, saying Jake was shit, he would do me good. It made me feel ill. I ran to my en suite, and threw up. I sobbed until 5 am, when I finally fell asleep. It hurt inside, knowing I WAS RAPED and that Jake didn't tell me...

A/N: Sorry for 2 days without updates, I wasn't too sure what direction I wanted to take this book in, due to the Martinez Twins Drama, but I've decided what my next couple of chapters are going to be and how I'm going to cut them out completely. Love you all, keep requesting.

Mwahhh xx