Nathan Speiser- Lonely (Requested)

I woke up and Nathan's side of the bed was stone cold, as it had been for the past 3 months since he started filming for Jake. I got up and showered, then started my own vlog. I dried and straightened my hair as well as doing my makeup. I threw on some sweatpants and a sports bra with a jacket over the top. I headed downstairs.

Jake was filming a skit/section for the vlog outside. I went over to Mackenzie. "Morning." She beamed. "Morning." I sighed. "Have you still not spoken to him?" She asked. I shook my head, Erika came over. "You need to." Erika said sternly. "I don't wanna cause anything with Nathan or Jake or anyone else in the house." I said watching them through the window. "You're miserable and lonely, even the fans are noticing he's not in your videos anymore Y/N." Mackenzie said passing me and Erika each a cup of coffee. I rubbed my hand on my neck. "It's hard. Maybe I'll try talking to Kade, see if he can help ease the filming Nathan has to do?" Mackenzie offered. "I'd really appreciate that Kenzie." I smiled. She hugged me.

Mackenzie:

Y/N went out with Erika, Alex and Chance, so I took my chance. I walked upstairs to mine and Kade's room. "Hey sweet." He said, putting his laptop down, I layed next to him. "So, Nathan's been taking a lot of the filming for Jake recently...Y/N is really lonely and getting super sad babe." I said, holding his hand. He nodded. "She's too scared to talk to him, in case Nathan gets pissed or Jake gets pissed or anyone else gets involved." I added. He nodded again. "I can talk to Jake, let him know she's feeling a bit down. Maybe he can try talk to her, then he can ease Nathan's filming a bit I guess." He shrugged. "Thankyou Kade, it would mean a lot to me. Y/N is super low at the moment." I kissed him softly and ran out the room.

Kade:

I went outside. "Yo Jake can we talk for a minute?" I asked, he nodded and came over. "Bro what's up?" He said fist bumping me. "Y/N seems super sad and low at the moment. Kenz said she's feeling super lonely at the minute. I don't know what to do bro." I said. "I'll go talk to her." He said. We did our handshake and he went inside.

Y/N:

I was watching some YouTube when there was a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I called. "Jake." "Come in." I called back. Jake came in, closing the door behind him. "What's up?" I asked, moving my laptop out the way. He flopped down next to me. "Some of the family are worried about you. Saying you're really upset, feeling low, just not yourself. And you seem lonely and distant." He said softly. I felt myself tear up. "I just feel like I never see Nathan, he's up and filming before I'm awake and still filming or he's out or filming his own channel when I'm going to bed." I said sadly. "If you felt this way you should've come to me. I can totally ease Nathan's filming, Kade's offered a couple times to film for me and also Landon wants to film a couple videos for me." He said rubbing my arm. "Thankyou Jake."

If you're ever feeling lonely, remember there's always someone ❤️