Emilio Martinez- Jealousy

I was headed out with Jake for the day, he wanted to do some crazy shit for the vlog. Emilio was still asleep, so I kissed him softly on the cheek and headed out. I quickly text him. 'Out with Jake today, hope you slept well. You were fast asleep when I left. I love you lots, see you later😘 x' He replied as we pulled up to our destination. 'Why didn't you invite me?! Love you too beautiful stay safe😩❤️'. Kade was with us filming and we headed onto the beach. We were doing a public prank; 'Do You Know Who He Is?' A knock off of the prank he'd done with Erika recently. Jake stripped to just his swim shorts and pretended to be sunbathing. I was in a bikini, a girl walked past. "Excuse me are do you know who that is ?" I asked. She laughed. "That is Jake freaking Paul." I said motioning with my hands. She lifted her sunglasses up. "Sorry I don't know him." She laughed walking away. A guy was coming towards us. "Excuseeee meeee." I said. He turned around. "Do you know who that is?" I said pointing to Jake doing sit-ups. "Urm no?" He said scratching the back of his head. "Jake freaking Paul. You know 'it's everyday bro' 'let's do the thang?'" I said over exaggerating everything. He was hysterical. He walked away shaking his head.

We then headed to do the prank in the streets. We had such a fun day and ended up going out for dinner. I wasn't back until 9pm. I walked in, Jake and Kade in tow. I ended my vlog and headed upstairs to edit it. Emilio was laying on the bed- asleep as usual. "Hey baby." I whispered kissing his cheek. He sat up sleepily and I sat next to him. He put his head on my lap and I ran my fingers through his hair. "I was waiting for you, I must've dozed off." He yawned looking up at me. His beautiful blue eyes blinked at me a couple times. "Oh babe." I laughed stroking his arm with my hands. "Where were you all day?" He asked sadly. "I missed you." He said trying so hard not to cry. I felt a pain in my heart. "I was filming shit with Jake, I'm sorry baby I should've asked you to come." I said softly. He sat up and scoffed. "Are you jealous?" I smirked. He scoffed again. "No." He muttered kicking a bottle across the floor. I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked up at him. "Te amo Emilio." I said. He couldn't help, but smile. "I love you more." He replied. I kissed him.

We laid in bed that night. "I think you're fucking hit when you're jealous." I said resting my head on his chest. He put his arm around my waist and rested his hand in mine. "I'm jealous, because you're so damn beautiful."